Saint-Michael-
evion -
Clessi -
bkag -
Mich -
Kubi -
randomdude -

Avalon -

I had a really tough time trying to decide on who to vote for this week. There were a lot of good entries. I am going to vote for though, Avalon. I really like the bright colors and the text. The render is cool too. Very nice job overall. I liked a lot of the others too but Avalons seemed to stick out the most in my mind.

Saint-Michael-0evion - 0
Clessi - 0
bkag - 0
Mich - 0
Kubi - 0
randomdude - 0
Avalon - 1

Like Plenoptic, it is very difficult to decide between them. I think my two favourites were evion and bkag. To me they just seemed the most polished and the backgrounds used work very well with the renders. My vote goes to evion though for the text, it just looks slightly better than bkag's, but it was very difficult to decide.

Saint-Michael-0

evion - 1

Clessi - 0

bkag - 0

Mich - 0

Kubi - 0

randomdude - 0

Avalon - 1

Saint-Michael-evion -1
Clessi -
bkag -
Mich -
Kubi -1
randomdude -
Avalon -1

Im not good qith graphics, but Kubi's looks really nice because of the shading
Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

Wow, look at all the wonderful entries. I would vote for Avalon if I could vote.

I'm quite sure you can vote. I haven't heard of any rule that says you can't vote for others. You just can't vote for yourself. :lol:

[hr=noshade]

Anywho, my vote goes to Avalon. Quite an interesting design. Awesome contrast. Good choice in colors, and render. Nice glowing eyes.

Saint-Michael-

evion - 1

Clessi -

bkag -

Mich -

Kubi - 1

randomdude -

Avalon - 2

[/hr]

I'm quite sure you can vote. I haven't heard of any rule that says you can't vote for others. You just can't vote for yourself. :blink:

Then Here is my vote. I think Avalon's sig jumps out at me because of the wonderful brilliant colors and the really neat render he used. The whole thing is a very nice finished product.

Saint-Michael-

evion - 1

Clessi -

bkag -

Mich -

Kubi - 1

randomdude -

Avalon - 3

My vote goes with Kubi. While it may not look directly related to Halloween, I find it a spooky sig and isn't that what Halloween is all about? The first thing I thought of when I saw this sig was the game "Silent Hill", it reminds of the little girl in the game. That game scares the hell out of me, you can hear these things in the fog and you just know they're going to jump out and get you. Makes me jump nearly every time. I like the subtle colouring and the lighting on the render, it looks like she is scared out of her mind!

Saint-Michael- evion - 1
Clessi -
bkag -
Mich -
Kubi - 2
randomdude -
Avalon - 3