xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
H R

My Drawings :p

I'm drawing some pics online, use the "mao pu".. ugh, don't know the English name

you know, it's so difficult to use mouse as a brush Posted Image

Don't laught at my drawing Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow u drew them using the computer mouse? I like the 2nd one, the colours mix in well, looks quite nice!

:( Wow, very nice, they look really beautiful. I can't believe that you drew them on your computer. That's hard, very hard. They seem like real drawings, drawn on paper. Very beautiful pictures, I'm very impressed. :(

I'm drawing some pics online, use the "mao pu".. ugh, don't know the English name

you know, it's so difficult to use mouse as a brush Posted Image

Don't laught at my drawing

Very good. Why would anyone laugh? :( I'm laughing at them only because you said not to. But really, they are very nice. They look like paintings.

It is difficult at first to use the mouse to draw, but I've gotten the hang of it. Check out my group's website to see what I mean. I drew all the characters using only a mouse. All of it, even the animation on the index page.

By the way, what is it that you used? You said online? Is there a site you can give?

Whoa...the third one is amazing, well, I can draw cartoons. You'll be hearing a lot of me, I just have to get Corel Painter 9 installed again. It's realistic, plus I have a draw-pad. I don't consider myself an artist like you who are really good in real things, but I just do bits & doodles. Impressive stuff! Third pic is best 10/10! :(

HOLY MOLY....My god dude your pictures are ace :DNo kidding....even if I paint in real life they are not as good as that....god LET me have a go.lmao..im off to try to do some of that....it will probably come out as heart splodges