xisto Community
kill00

Psp Owns Ds? yes it does :)

PSP definitely is better than DS, PSP has way more features than DS, better graphics and game play is better... PSP is very flexible and is able to do lots of stuff inculding playing of videos, musics, surf the net etc... The games of PSP produce great graphics and offers great gameplay! The controls are nice which are very similiar to the PS2 and the size of PSP is acceptable due to the large screen size... Overall, PSP is definitely better, while Sony is still improving on it!

No way! The DS owns PSP without a question.
The PlayStation Portable's battery power is next to crap, and there are very few games, seeing as how it seems to be more media then gaming. Plus, it's way expensive, and not as portable as the DS.

Nintendo Dual Screen is the way to go!

well hmm well i pick both, psp has better graphics, ds has cool games. but the thing i like about ds more is the touch screen but psp.

has alot options like photo viewer and video player. and my fovorite its a mp3 so yah psp seems better but there both awesome!
i like nintendogs.
but yeah both rule

I have to agree, the PSP clearly pwns the DS. I have one myself and can do tons of things on it like playing mp3s watching videos, internet browsing, and most importantly playing games. The PSPs graphics are awesome, and the stuff it can do is awesome too :blink:

I have to agree, the PSP clearly pwns the DS. I have one myself and can do tons of things on it like playing mp3s watching videos, internet browsing, and most importantly playing games. The PSPs graphics are awesome, and the stuff it can do is awesome too :blink:

You know, the DS can do all of those things, and the PSPs games pretty much suck. Don't get me wrong, I actually prefer the PSP, because of some of the homebrew, but the DS is still better in the public eye.

Personally I think that DS is better then PSP because of the things I hear about the two. I've never tried the PSP, but I do know the games are expensive, you can have movies placed one it and other stuff. Recently my brother had purchased this card that can be placed in your DS and you can use your SD card in it. It seems pretty cool that it was only 50$ and you can watch videos, browse the internet, place pictures on it, download other DS games for FREE. It was so overwelming that I also wanted a DS so badly now and the card. I mean, you could place movies in there togo, and the limit of space you can have on it depends on the SD card space. My SD card has 1 GB on it, which is plenty space. My brother said encoding takes about 20 minutes of the video, and about 3 minutes to transfer it to the DS. It seems really awesome and cheap, compared to the PSP, that is about 185$. Until I see the PSP, I'm going to have to go with the DS and the cool card you can have on it.

im going to back PSP on this one. there is just something about nentendogs that i dont like

Um you do realize that Sony has copied Nintendo on alot of things if not all of Nintendos ideas, and you guessed it, they copied Nintendo's success with Nintendogs and are bringing out their own dog game for the PSP. Of course it wont be as good as Nintendogs as that game was all about touch and voice recognition. So you wont be able to escape all of Nintendo's great ideas on a Sony console as they are sure to copy it, just look at the Wii and its motion sensor controller. Who copied it? Thats right Sony.

Um you do realize that Sony has copied Nintendo on alot of things if not all of Nintendos ideas, and you guessed it, they copied Nintendo's success with Nintendogs and are bringing out their own dog game for the PSP. Of course it wont be as good as Nintendogs as that game was all about touch and voice recognition. So you wont be able to escape all of Nintendo's great ideas on a Sony console as they are sure to copy it, just look at the Wii and its motion sensor controller. Who copied it? Thats right Sony.

agreed PSP would not exist if Nintendo had not released the original gameboy and actually found a market. I just dont like the idea of nentendogs i guess im being picky but it really annoys me. The technology behind it is great and its one thing i wish the PSP had was a touch screen

Nutron you shouldn't just base your whole opinion on one game, in this case Nintendogs. Sure i don't particularily like the game either, but look at the other great games that have been produced, maybe try playing a DS and some of the popular games if you don't like it then fine at least you've tried the games and can say so.

I prefer the DS as well. I don't really judge games strictly by graphics, or whether or not my handheld can play movies and all that extra stuff. Truth is, I look more for interactive and different. DS has been much more enjoyable for me than my PSP, mainly because I have a PS2 already, and the PSP looks and play almost the same. DS metroid was a very fun game, and I can't wait until the Zelda games come out. The future for the DS is going to be nice, but the PSP will be more of the same I think.

I have both and i have to say that, well, they are just different. I use my PSP much differently the my DS. Can't we all just get a long lol

Sorry NPDA but i have to disagree with you. The PSP pwns the DS in so many ways. Sure both have wi-fi but the PSP has Internet Browser. The DS has some great titles but most are like mario, yoshi, pokemon, and stuff like that. The PSP has a lot of titles like war games. But i would have to say that the DS is for younger people. The PSP is probly for people a little older. But thats what i think. But i dont mean that just because that is what i said i dont mean that younger or older people cant play the other one.

Now, THIS i wisdom in it's purest form... PSP PWNS DS!Ą!Ą!Ą!Ą!