xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
--Stealth--

People Against The War And The Soliders I HATE THEM

Im 16,  And when i turn 18 and graduate highschool i am joining the Army Rangers ( Army Special Forces ) ok well in school today these girls were saying that they are so against the war and they hate the soliders over there , and how they think they are stupid.  Yeah well kiss my but.  I mean omg they are dieing over there so you can have a better life.  and not all of them are for what they are doing either but they have to do it.  I mean i guess its ok to be against the war but at least show your respect for our counrty and give the Soldiers over there .  They are fighting for you Remember that.  So next time you hear that or if you feel that.  Stand up for them or Stop thinking that i mean The Draft will soo be re enstated ( im against the draft ) and most of us will probaly be over there ya know ( that is if you live in america ) so please all im asking is Show your Respect

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I'll gonna go back to what this discussion/thread was originally about. So...let's get this party started...

1. Power to you for joining the Army. It's a free country, do what you feel is right.

2. The soldiers are not dying over there so that we can have better lives...in this case. They're dying because of the whim of a power hungry group of neo-cons...and oil, mind you. Yes, it's not their fault. But I still won't buy into patriotic stuff.

3. While it's great to show respect to soldiers, why would I have to show respect for my country? After all, 'respect for the country' is what helped the Nazis stay in power for so long. They had the most patriotic state...ever. Remember that much.

4. Please don't say that 'hate' somebody just because they disagree with you. Everyone is always gonna have different opinions...especially in politics. So it's best just to shrug it off. Living in Kansas, USA (and being a liberal), I know what it means to be in the minority. And getting heated about it is the worst thing possible..

But yeah. That's about all I had to say. Rant over. :rolleyes:

yeah i like support the troops and stuff, buti dont agree what george is making them do, homies. Remember, there are also soldiers over there who don't like what they're doing. You knows what I mean??

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

check check check it!

I am against the war and disagree what Bush is doing, but I can't be against the soldiers. They are dy'n for their country, their people. We can be against who starts a war, and not who makes the war. Do you think the soldiers are fighting because they want it? I think not.

The soliders are not out there to make the lives of the American people better. They are out there to fill the pocket of Chaney with petrol-dollars. Because if they were, they would have been in North korea years ago. Iraq was never a threat while North Korea is till this day taunting the rest of the world with its self-declared weapons of mass destruction. I would rather show more respect to the soldiers who have abstained from participating in the illegal occupation of Iraq. These are the brave ones who have the courage to say no and stand up for their beliefs rather than take orders like brainless machines.

I've been amazed how short-sighted people are to think that the whole war in Iraq is over oil. Quite sad, really. Saddam was originally set up as a puppet dictator years ago, and he didn't turn out to be quite the puppet they expected.So the Gulf War ensued... and... the UN decided that he should be left in charge of Iraq on several conditions... (the UN are fools, seriously... if I went and invaded my neighbours house, and killed several in combat :rolleyes: ... I'd most likely be put in jail if caught, yet they put Saddam back in charge of a country... wtf?)... anyway, the whole deal in Iraq (I like to call it the second Gulf War) is just a repeat of the first... only this time, they did away with Saddam, exactly what should have been done in the first place.Anyway, as for the whole war sucks thing, yes, I agree, it does, but sometimes it just has to happen...And stealth, I'm glad some people choose to fight, else there would be enlistment. Hating soldiers for a decision their government made is not entirely fair.edit: I look forward to seeing the new democratic government in Iraq later in January... hopefully no fool insurgents go and ruin the election so the US can go on and get out of there.

i do and do not support the troops. Like....i feel bad for the troops but i don't ware any of those "support the troops" ribons. But not to the point where i go "the army is so dull!" . but i feel horrible that the army is out there...dying...and noone gives a crap for them really. So...i'm looking for those loise armstrong bracelets that says supporting words on them...those can really suppor the troops (if you read some of them, i think one says "support the troops")

so you hate me....? i think you mean you hate this reaction, the way of acting these people have. i don't think the war in iraq can be justified. Al gore should have won the president-elections, that's my opinion....

heck, there's so much propaganda, false elections (elections w/ a lot cheating involved), scandals, assassinations and etc. in the States. Good thing I'm in Canada. Although, we being Americanized :S, which is very bad...xboxrulz

I dont agree with the war but that doesnt mean I am going to hate our troops for it. I think as americans we overreacted to much. We say we want to 'stop terroism' but when other countrys get terrorist attacks we barely take notice. War is a part of life I understand, but rash actions can bite you later in the *bottom* later.The focus on the war should have been Bin Laden, but its barely that anymore. Thats what gets me so upset, our main focus now seems to be to liberate the Iraqs. Is that a good thing? Well if they actually wanted us there I think it would, but from any reports I have found they dont. Its not our country, almost all americans dont understand their culture. I just dont really see the war as fair. BUT I am not the one fighting this war. The only people I guess who can give their true opinions if the war is right or wrong are the people who are actually fighting it. So heck once you join, tell me what your real opinions are of it.

My view is fair. I don't support the War, BUT i support our troops out there.hating the troops fighting the war is out of line as they personally have not chose to go and fight this war, they just get told to by ****head prime ministers and presidents, (not naming any names. . . . .nope. . . . no names. . . . .*COUGHBUSH COUGHBLAID*)You can only imagine how it feels to have you buddy die out in the "battlefield" then come back to crowd of people in your own country protesting what you were doing. just not fair in my opinion. Like Vietnam for example, when the troops came home, disfiguered and disabled people were protesting the very reason they gave their lives, or able bodies for. and it turned out it was for nothing anyway, but thats besides the point, vietnam was a stupid conlict.mmmm Anyone seen Team America?damn funny *BLEEP* :P

Ok this topic is stupid first of all America brought this war onto themselves. I'm not going in to detail but heres the besic plot. Before the U.S needs help osama/Iraq help U.S. Bush says when ever Iraq needs help the U.S will help them. Iraq needs helpBush doesnt helpIraq does the airplane thingy (9/11)Bush gets mad and U.S and Iraq get into a warSo if Bush would have helped Iraq they would have never done the 9/11 attacks.END!

Ok this topic is stupid first of all America brought this war onto themselves. I'm not going in to detail but heres the besic plot.

Before the U.S needs help osama/Iraq help U.S.

Bush says when ever Iraq needs help the U.S will help them.

Iraq needs help

Bush doesnt help

Iraq does the airplane thingy (9/11)

Bush gets mad and U.S and Iraq get into a war

So if Bush would have helped Iraq they would have never done the 9/11 attacks.

END!

43802[/snapback]

not 100% true but i totaly back up your point of view

The people over in other countries should be respected. Even if you oppose the war and the soldiers, they should still be respected. I bet that if they were over there that they would want the respect of the people back in their home country. Those people over there are going through probably the roughest time in their lives. Those people are sepereated from friends, family, and a bunch of others. Also alot of the perople that are not showing respect to the people over there usually do not have any courage wahtsoever to go over there. So for this I respect you --Stealth--.