xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
--Stealth--

People Against The War And The Soliders I HATE THEM

Im 16, And when i turn 18 and graduate highschool i am joining the Army Rangers ( Army Special Forces ) ok well in school today these girls were saying that they are so against the war and they hate the soliders over there , and how they think they are stupid. Yeah well kiss my but. I mean omg they are dieing over there so you can have a better life. and not all of them are for what they are doing either but they have to do it. I mean i guess its ok to be against the war but at least show your respect for our counrty and give the Soldiers over there . They are fighting for you Remember that. So next time you hear that or if you feel that. Stand up for them or Stop thinking that i mean The Draft will soo be re enstated ( im against the draft ) and most of us will probaly be over there ya know ( that is if you live in america ) so please all im asking is Show your Respect

God bless you for wanting to join the Army Rangers after highschool! I totally agree with you, it doesn't matter what you think of the politics surrounding it or how we got into this war, we should support our troops no matter what. They're fighting and dying for us and people who don't even *live* in the US. Overseas or at home, these men and women have my utmost respect.

I totally support our troops because I understand they are not in charge. I support the families of those who have lost or have people in the military. What I don't support is the parents *BLEEP*ing about their kids dying. They knew that there was the chance of dying so stop *BLEEP*ing about it.

I totally DISAGREE. As peacekeeper as a nation like Canada, we don't really like wars. UN has already told BUSH TO NOT ENTER IRAQ. Don't waste your life just to kamakazi! Do something more meaningful to retain peace. "Peace cannot be maintained by force, it can only be maintain by understanding" - Albert Einstein.Haven't the dead soldiers taught u US ppl that war kills more of you guys than your opponent? You ARE NOT PLAYING CHESS! There is no retry. A human life is more precious than anything Bush can imagine. IMO, Bush is using the Amercian Army like chess pieces and go out to pointless wars.Com'on, don't be stupid, oppose all future wars! To retain peace, protest and don't start wars.P.S: To Americans: YOU ARE NOT PLAYING HALO2, Counter Strike or America's Army, those are videogames. Real wars ARE REAL (DUH!). IF YOU DIE, U WILL NOT RESPAWN! ALSO, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UR DEATH BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY WARNED U! OK?xboxrulz

Haven't the dead soldiers taught u US ppl that war kills more of you guys than your opponent? You ARE NOT PLAYING CHESS!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aparently not

the kid that started this thread is a perfect example of how america stuffs young ppl minds with what ever the govenrment wants .

fighting for ones country is a blessing and a honor

but when has america fought for their country in the past 40 years!!!!!!!!

face it - every single war was sponted by money or some stupid ideas (vietnam)

Irak is the perfect example of how the US fights for ...(freedom -> yeah right) ..fuel .

great war with terrorism my *bottom*

i do take terrorism for one of the worst plagues of the contemporary world but please..

we have a saying in poland it goes sth like that -> fight with a sword -> die from a sword. USA has been playin the great sherif part in the motion picture "THE 20 and 21 st century" but they are the only ones that still belive that the movie doesnt suck

Peace cannot be maintained by force, it can only be maintain by understanding"

the worst thing is that BUSH and former aministrations drag other countries in the mud they are in.

sadam is bad and iraqi ppl should have the right to be free but..... for the god sake....listen to them they dont want USA nor anyother country involiving in their land so what the hell BUSH still keep up this sharade (the answer is simple -> gas )

--Stealth--, I'm against the war but I admit

that's a fine display of patriotism. The rest

of us who are not so dedicated just think that

this war was never necessary. Ever. But we

respect you and all who are fighting. Some

of us don't like the person which initiated it

and it can never be won really.

I mean really. A war on Terror? How the hell

do you destroy an idea? It's not possible. Not

at all. Take a look at democracy. It went through

the mud after the Athenians, and guess what, we're

a democracy.

It's a proven fact, war helps out the economy.

What the hell are you talking about dude? War helps economy?

It's a GIVEN fact that war is the most costly thing to a nation's

economy. The only thing that leads to a surplus is the exploitation

afterwards.

Fight all the corporations and capitalism, which is the main reason for poverty and underdevelopment in the world.

All right dude, you're talking about laissez-faire. Not corporations

or capitalism. Capitalism by itself is not a bad idea, it's all in the

implementation.

Capitalism: an economic system where production and distribution is

governed by corporations.

Corporation: an entity given separate priveleges and liabilities from its

members in a legal system.

Many people say communism is not really possible. Well capitalism

isn't either people! Really, can will the government buy weapons from

corporations in it, or will it make them by itself?

The USA has laissez-faire capitalism.

What would you do without corporations? Besides man, the USA

was built off of seperation of powers, including economy.

Yes, i agree with Bosz about the government stuffing young ones about war and all that. Do you all know what propaganda is? The government of US is using propaganda like "war against terrorism will maintain peace". Seriously, grow up! I'm already bothered w/ the idea of u ppl trying to annex our country (Canada) for many years (Manifest Destiny). Also, your national anthem has things like "watch as bombs fly in the air" or something.You guys irritate me!!I don't even feel safe being in America even for a vacation!xboxrulz

Losing the war ***** a country over, granted. Winning the war, makes billions, might I say, trillions? I think you watch too much Fox news.

I recommend watching the documentary: "The Corporation".

http://www.thecorporation.com/

Capitalism is destroying our world. If you can't see that, you really aren't smart.

[Note from Zenchi: Please don't use odd letters to get around filters. They're in there for a reason.]

Losing the war **** a country over, granted. Winning the war, makes billions, might I say, trillions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you please explain how war makes money? The expenditures on government workers (soldiers in combat pay), transportation, logistics, materials, food, clothing, fuel, etc, far surpasses any money we might obtain through spoils of war (might I add that US citizens would never go with that idea anyhow). The only positive effect a war could possibly have is domestic industry building. For example WW2: major industries in ports, ships, aluminum, timber, planes, automobiles, power sources, and other things that we know and love today, were expanded immensely during WW2. They had to be for soilder's supplies. But this war does not require what that did. We are just going further into debt, and there is not going to be and post war boom...its just not demanding enough.

In saying that, I support the troop 110%. That is why I don't support the war. How can one support a soldier any more then wanting him home; out of harms way? War is a terrible loss of life, unfortunately, for evil to triumpf good men must merely do nothing.

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

WAR SUCKS! No matter what .. And as for saddam.. I heard that he was bad.. but this was also true that a majority of population considered his God. He had saved his country before.. and was doing his best to do then. Unless we know the inside story.. I don't think we got a right to blame anyone. As for some say he was curropt, well, I ask.. YOU ISINT! Everyone is greedy! While looking at the situation.. It was quite clear that Bush always had his eye on the oil rigs.Ok.. The military thing that you guys are talking about sounds fine so far as that military is used for SELF DEFENCE. And if the question is about US, US has a lot of Nuke weapons and it can beat the hell of anyone ... So I dont think.. anyone would dare to attack it. As someone pointed out, it is better that you work towards maintaining peace rather than building more defence.The problem I see is TRUST. When a country builds up a Huge military.. there is a cold war going on. The other countries feel insecure about their freedom. However, it is not possible to disarm everynation and this argument might never end..

I just thought of something the OpaQue sparked my brain to think deeply. US is making everyone to cough up their nuclear missles, AK-47, AK-74, Hydrogen Bomb and etc. But, US still has'em! This is so unfair. I think US is planning to invade the world. Just as what Futurama has shown us, US takes over the world!Bush, listen up, get the f**king nukes, hydrogen bombs out of ur country b4 telling someone else to do it. Because u guys have the weapons of MASS destruction.xboxrulz

Im totally against WAR !Bush is so greedy .. i tihnk 1 more reason for US troops to invade IRAQ is to used up the old weapons and getting some new ones. or maybe testing some new weapons .. i dunno about that. I respect those soldiers that died for the country .. but did bush respect them ? from the bottom of his heart ? i dun think so.. Bush said he wanna free iraqis but now he's killing iraqis. Is an american's life more valuable than Iraqi's ? Yes .. there're alot of US troops that lost their lives but do u know that there're much much more lives wasted than americans (viets, iraqis, Somalian) ?? Do u know that now there are still alot of ppl in vietnam are borned with abnormalities ?? just beacuse of the orange agent used during the war. Check it out on the internet and u will know the effect of war agents .. God bless everyone.

What the hell are you talking about dude? War helps economy?

It's a GIVEN fact that war is the most costly thing to a nation's

economy. The only thing that leads to a surplus is the exploitation

afterwards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this IS a fact ,it is . Especialy for the USA the biggest arms dealer and manyfacturer it he wolrd . Read into the topic and you will find that all participients of NATO have to buy weapon from the USA every couple of years -> it in the book.

so *BLEEP* bush and all of his monkeys

Heh, sorry I sounded like my old history professor ;)

i tihnk 1 more reason for US troops to invade IRAQ is to used up the old weapons and getting some new ones. or maybe testing some new weapons

nah, they're not that stupid. I believe it's an attempt to turn IRAQ into
a US flag in the Middle East. Besides, to test some new weapons all you
have to do is say we need self-defense.

US is making everyone to cough up their nuclear missles, AK-47, AK-74, Hydrogen Bomb and etc.

Well thankfully for us Europe is not that dumb. The only reason
the US is going into the Ukrainian elections is they're trying to
get a miniUSA in Europe and found a nice chance.

Also, your national anthem has things like "watch as bombs fly in the air" or something.You guys irritate me!!
I don't even feel safe being in America even for a vacation!

You think we feel safe here? Hell, I'd go straight to Switzerland or the
Netherlands, but I'm still a minor.

"bombs bursting in air, which proved through the night, that our
flag was still there" - yeah, they're trying this on foreign soil, idiots.