xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
special

Account Suspended.

hello guy's or girls w/e, anyway my account is suspended. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I was afk on the forum for a whyle because I use a own server now for hosting the site, loads faster more bandiwth space etc you know the deal.

Now my question is I have like 4+ points nowagain, will my account work again? or is my account inactive due to a difrent reason? coud some 1 help me thanxs in advance i need some files of it for my new service.

greetz jeff

If you hit the negative you credits then yes you must get your credits back up to a positive 4. Once there you must wait until the script is ran that checks credits and once it is your account will be unsuspended. I recommend that you get your credits a bit higher because you don't know when the script will be ran but it shouldn't take more than a day.

The script should run once an hour, so allow max of two hours now that you have the credits above 4, like Pleno explained.

Try to search te forum I know this question has been answered several times. I believe in the questions and suggestions sub-forum.Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.