xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

Need File Host

thankyou, looks like what i've been looking for but any more suggestions anyone incase it's not really what i'm looking for, o i'm also looking for the files being up a really long time, not just 7 days of inactivity.basically i'm looking for somehting like filefront but isn't limited to gaming files, box.net is ok but i meant 100mb per file.....

Edited by randomdood (see edit history)

try Esnips

Notice from saint-michael:
This is considered spam since it is a one liner. Although you are providing a link the post needs more to it then that. Warning issue.

I find that funny that you got banned I file front, because I use it to host image files. Are you sure you didn't get banned for having illegal files uploaded to it?

well i did have music videos on there but i know that they were not illegal, but apparently they were against the TOS or something and yeh... how crap is that? anyway, the thing i need really is filefront speeds and storage limits but just a place which allows anything legal (not just game stuff)the strange thing is heaps of people use it for PS/videos not related to games and they don't get banned, dam them!