xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Line Rider The Automatic Time waster 3000

Everyone plays it at our school, unfortunatly I am not one of these. I don't really care about this game, to be honest.

Here are some links for you:
Line Rider Original
Line Rider Fun

There you go! Now play! :P

Ahh I love this game. I've played it for awhile now, and it still amazes me at how sucked in I get whenever I play this game. Its so simplistic, but its just so dang addicting. And I love all the stuff you can do with it. Flips, Jumps, Stoppies, Loops, Cannons(Glitch, but still.), and so much more. I play it for about an hour each day.If you haven't played line rider, give it a try. It's extremely addicting, and fun. ;)I'm getting this for my nintendo ds whenever this comes out.. Line rider on the go = Awesome.

Wow I am really happy that so many people know about Line Rider. Line Rider Zada is probably the coolest one with all of the accelerator lines, and reverse lines.A lot of people used to play it my school but then the teachers got it blocked. They are starting to block everything including all sites that host it. But the site I made is not blocked so I am going to put it on my site. Take the stupid board of education! ;)

Wow I am really happy that so many people know about Line Rider. Line Rider Zada is probably the coolest one with all of the accelerator lines, and reverse lines.A lot of people used to play it my school but then the teachers got it blocked. They are starting to block everything including all sites that host it. But the site I made is not blocked so I am going to put it on my site. Take the stupid board of education! ;)

Haha, not neccesarily. The teachers could see you playing it, a student could see you playing it and asked how you were and go to that site, then he tells a friend which someone sees him playing them that guy tells another person and it branches off until a teacher finds out and it gets blocked. But eh, it'll last while it lasts, o_o

Best of luck, I guess. I'd probaly do the same, but they don't block it at my school.

I was just checking you game but it is routing to some other site. And I could not find the game you specified.However I spent few hours playing over the other games there. For such small games I would suggest N game it is really addicting.

You've more than likely heard of Line Rider, I found it like last year or longer ago, I think.

LineRider!

You have this sledder guy, and you draw lines for him to sled on. It doesn't sound very exciting, but when you see some of the videos, it's pretty cool. It takes a while to get used to, but it's a lot easier now that Beta 2 is out. The old version didn't have an eraser tool, or line tool, or anything. It took forever to get anything right, and if you messed up, you had to start over, unless you saved, but the save thing they had wasn't very good. Now they have it pretty much perfect.

Here is the best example I could find so far:
Divx version(Need divx web player)
Youtube version(less quality)

If you go to "iRideTheLines.com", they have a lot of other examples and tutorials to help you. Also, when you're playing, if you push 'H', it gives you a pretty good help menu.

It's like the only thing I've been doing for like the past week, except school stuff. And I just found a site that lets you trade levels:
Line Rider Level Sharing

If you look on "iRideTheLines.com", they have tutorials on how to use the files they give you. It's better to start out making your own, first, so you can get the gist of it.

Some people get tired of it really fast, but if you have nothing else to do, you can make some pretty amazing stuff.

What do you think?

I played line ride a long time ago, it's pretty interesting, but I have other stuff to do so i don't really play that much; however, I would think it would be awesome if they made it so you could ride from the sledders perspective and add a 3D element into it, but I know that they would probably not do that. Anyways, it is a great game when your bored out of your mind and you feel like being creative.

I did this a lot in class last year. Its pretty fun to do things you find out on accident. You can do some really cool things and make it really complex. There are no lame psychics malfunctions that i remember. Everyone should check it out.