xisto Community
gursimran2006

Big Adsense Secrets Really Works

Let me before starting this topic tell you that im not in the top adsense earner or the so called premium advertisers, but i do have a decent income from google adsense program. Its very simple to earn good money from this program. Your 15 year old kids are earning 2000$ monthly from it, so why cant you.
Its a myth that to you got to know all the technical stuff and should be a programming guru to earn off that much from google adsense. Its totally unrealistic, but all the premium publisher or atleast most of them are general site owners with basic or amatuer knowledge to technology. This is the real thing.

So you must be wondering what seperates them from us, why do earn so huge amount of money while we just sit wondering what should be done to get to that point. From my point of view, i would suggest the following golden 7 steps to ensure such fat income :

1. To start off, Google Adsense business should be treated as importantly as other businesses. Its totally unethical to call it as residual income. If you consider it as residual then you should not expect big cheques from it.

2. Secondly, track you improvements, changes in ad positioning, whats working and whats not. From today, track all the changes you do and their impacts, its the basic common mistake that we make, not tracking the changes we make. This helps in analysing few things which works for us and which do not. Repeat the things next time you go about making a new site and stay away from the things which didnt work this time. It helps in avoiding mistakes we make again and again.

3. The main thing this premium publisher do, is take up some broad niche and then divide them into sub niches, each having its individual sites. For eg, Sports, Cricket, Indian Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, Fan sites. They use specific automated site building tools to make up their instant niche sites. This automated tools are their main secret weapons of mass earnings.

4. Once you have exhausted making the 'n' no. of niche sites from the same niche,provide backlinks, links from each niche site to other one, and from each page to related page in other sites.

5. Now, designing your site requires one main point to be covered, make it very easy to browse as well as simple on the looks. Remember your main aim is to have click through on adsense rather then distracting your viewer to other things. Here the mantra is to 'Tell' not 'Sell' like any e-commerce site which will have emphasis on its product and will guide the viewer to their products. So make an imformative site with enough content which will have adsense related matter.

6. Now comes the main part, the exposure of your sites, its easy and should be a gradual but steady process, make links from other related to yours, provide interlinking to your various related sites, make sitemap of each site and submit it to google, submit your sites to various directories like Indexrated & Sc2 Link Directory. This should provide you steady and good traffic. In 2-4 months, you would be having enough traffic to have good amount of click-throughs.

7. After doing the tough part, you got to have patience on your part. Nobody and i mean nobody can earn 100$ on 1 day itself, wait for few months and you would be on your way to premium publisher. If you still want to earn more, repeat this steps with different niche and double your earnings.

This way, has been tried and tested by my friend and i have posted this article after interviewing him. His earnings averaged 10k $/month in past 6 months.Now that must be good enough for you, probably

8 - Adsense Placement

Yes, putting your Adsense in a special way can be the difference between 1% click-through rate (CTR) and 10% CTR. There have been some strategies outlined where you have to make your Adsense like content. You do that by removing the borders and using the same font color that you are using for your website.

Choosing the bigger Adsense format has always been recommended. It is said that the big square, wide skyscraper are the top performer.

9 - High Paying Keywords

Heres another known secret. Go for high paying keywords. If your website is about a topic where advertisers are paying high money for them, then you may get more money with Adsense.

This is common sense. When people are paying $5.00 per click on Adwords, you may get a lot of money on your Adsense. And if the ads that are showing on your website are ads that people are paying $1.00 per click, you may get lesser than a dollar per click.

But the problem with this, high paying keywords are normally very competitive when you are trying to drive traffic with search engine optimization (SEO). So some would just go for low hanging fruits.

10 - Get More Traffic

Yep no secret here. The more traffic you get, the more clicks you are likely to get. And more clicks means more money. But then again, you should think about the type of websites that pull traffic.

I believe many of top earners are actually operating a community-based websites. These are like forums, photo blog service providers, blogs that has grown its readerships and maybe even dating profiles. Another way of doing this is where you build your website around user created content. You allow users to create the content, like put in comments and reviews.

These are the sites that where people keep coming back for more. The good thing is you dont have to crack your head for content. If you think you can build one like those, then go for it.

11 - Its a Numbers Game

All in all Adsense is a numbers game. If you find something that is working for you, to make more income is just to do it again and again. For the black hat SEOers, they just build more and more websites.

Unless you successfully build and grow a community-based website, you may want to build more sites. If you build one site that is making $100 a month, then 10 sites would give you $1000. But then again, I would say, you are bound to have sites that will just flop. So out of 10, maybe 3 is doing great, 4 is just so-so, and another 3 just flopped.

If a site makes $30 a month, and a great site is doing $300 a month, with just 10 sites, you might be making $1020 a month.
Hope its helpfull to you, do leave your comments here. Its highly appreciated.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Copied from : http://www.online2cu.com/community.htm or elsewhere as per the following post.
Plagarism is not allowed on the Xisto. Original content only, please.
Verbal Warning.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Not to be doing admins job, but this was copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ like i said im not admin but hate to see people try to get easy hosting when us people with osting post properly and people think they can just copy and paste

and the last few were taken from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ 395/15032/The_Four_Big_Adsense_Secrets/

Trust me it is simple enough to find out when ppl just copy and paste, and by saying that u didnt copy and paste it just made it preety obvious, you should read the rules and not do this as other members spend time posting their mesages and u just copy and pasting are not being honest, you need to place copied text into quote tags and state source

Just relax the poor guy didn't knew that copying texts is not allowed. I had that same problem when I got to Xisto, I am sure now that gursimran learned the lesson and won't do that again, and will post quality stuff and all the other stuff, by the way welcome to the forum!

Nice and interesting find though. I wonder if there has ever been an unnoticed copied post. It seems to me that no one ever gets away with that.

Getting traffic is the key. Pay per click is one way, and I know that some of the adsense "gurus" are good doing this. They get keywords that are very cheap, maybe at a nickel to a dime a click, and then use higher paying keywords. This way you make a profit on your clicks. If people are going to come to your site for the information they are seeking, why not have the leave the site by clicking on another ad related to what they're seeking? Traffic is the key, however you get it. Submitting to directories is also a good way to incrrease your backlinks and get traffic. Their are directory submitters available to do this.

Tips Make $500 Dollars a Day with Adsense

Tips Make $500 Dollars a Day with AdsenseIf you base your quest to make $500 dollars a day with Adsense on the following, you stand a good chance of sustained success.1. Don’t build a site for AdsenseApart from being against adsense’s TOS, site’s created purely to carry adsense ads don’t work in the long term. They will in all likelihood get banned by Google, won’t make money as well as making it difficult for you to open another Adsense account.2. Build a Site with ContentSounds obvious doesn’t it, but sites that are interesting and packed with compelling content are more likely to be revisited and related ads are more likely to be clicked upon. Be sure to use your own original content - sites that duplicate content get penalized by Google. Remember that rubbish sites generate rubbish income.3. Choose Your Site’s Topic CarefullyWhilst your site should be based on your business interests or your hobby to keep your motivation levels high, just keep in mind that certain topics will attract higher value Adsense clicks than others. For example a website on the mating habits of the north sea clam probably won’t attract any advertisers and therefore no Google Ads to display, let alone traffic. Making money online and web hosting are topics that will never be short of advertisers, however the competition is higher and therefore more difficult to attract website traffic.4. Niche MarketYour best bet is to target a niche market that does not have the competition in terms of fellow webmasters but still has a certain amount of interest. Therefore if your website is cameras, targeting “digital cameras” would be a very competitive term, whilst targeting “underwater digital cameras for scuba divers” would be less competitive and will attract targeted traffic as well as related Adsense ads. It is important that you understand that the text and keywords you use and the placement thereof will influence the type of ads that are served up by Google.5. Type of Ads and PlacementThe placement of your ads on your web page has a direct influence on your CTR (Click Thru Rate) - the higher the CTR the more clicks your ads are generating and the more money you are making. To this end, take special note of the heat map provided by Google that shows the best positions for your ads on your web pages. Also decide carefully on the type of ads and the colors that you choose – the type that blend in well with the look, feel and flow of your site will probably be best in silently persuading your visitors to click on them.6. Traffic StatisticsFinally analyze your adsense traffic stats as they’re packed with useful information – Google provides such a tool for this purpose with your Adsense account. To make money with adsense you need to know what your stats are telling you and what you need to know. The amount of traffic your site generates will obviously influence your adsense income but that is a whole separate subject just on its own. The point is that for 2 sites generating the same amount of traffic, the site that is optimized for adsense, as above, will earn for more in adsense income than the site that isn’t

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from rvalkass:

Any copy and pasted material must be placed in QUOTE tags.

wow great tips, I hope I'd follw them to increase my AdSense I lost a lot omoney earned from AdSense due to the impropper clicks made by my friends. AdSense is one of the best way for earning a few bucks from our personal websites.

I thought it was pretty interesting. I have been reading a lot about adsense these last few days, and I have to agree, it does seem like the community based websites generate the most traffic. (look at youtube, wikipedia, digg haha.)

I think that you must be from US for the TAX Stuff.Now let's talk about adsense.I think that are many person out there making lots of money out there but don't think they will revealed there secret.I have a website and I don't get so much money with it.You must have get lords of traffic to increase adsense earning.