xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Happy Birthday To Nigai ! ! Happy, Happy Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGAI

How old are you now? 80? lol Just kidding. Hope you have a good birthday. Hopefully you are young enough that you can still get all the candles out in one breath. :lol: And from the Evil Group you shall recieve, a slap in the face for every year old you are and the forum says 26 and we like to round up so make it 30. :( j/k

*blink blink*

*blush*

Oh, great, last time that happened, my hands stuck to my swollen face. Note to self: Do not cover face with hands.

Um, thanks, guys? LOL I was going to put something up myself, just for the fun of it, but I'd never imagine an impromptu post for someone who's been a member a little over a month and active for only a small precentage of that.

*hides face in hands in embarassment*

Ah, snap.

Anyway...

My plans for the day:

- Work from 11 pm Oct. 21 to 7 am Oct. 22. (done)

- Added: Chat with friends from work for an hour. Wicked fun. (done)

- Buy vast amounts of pop. Three 2L bottles for $5 isn't that bad a deal. Ya, Dr Pepper! (done)

- Check out Xisto and internet (current)

- Head to East Side Mario's for free birthday food at about 12 when finished .gif.

- Hit mall, buy a couple of DVDs as birthday presents from family since they've come to the point where they just send checks. (One to many presents I'd already gotten myself. ^-^:lol:

- Head home, drop stuff off.

- Nap. Head back to University, get back online. Posted Image

- Hit Casey's at about 6pm, get free Lobster and Crab dip using birthday credit. Posted Image

- Back home, phone family members to let them know I'm still alive (Haven't talked to them in a month. *sigh*) and prevent bad karma from not letting them know I love them on the day they helped make happen.

- Hit Caribou Creek to see if they also offer free birthday food at about 11pm, if I'm still hungry. Posted Image

- Head back home, watch DVDs.

Who needs sleep? I'm not working again until Tuesday! ^-^ I'll just put in 20 hours on Monday. Posted Image

And now you see my present to myself: my character Bethy doing a little happy dance! ^-^ This took WAY longer than it should have because I was teaching myself how to do animations in GIMP to make it.

I'm going to be making a collection of character smilies, because I can. ^-^ I'll also make some generic ones for others to use; since these are based on MY characters, I don't want anyone else using them

Edited by NigaiAmaiYume (see edit history)

Yeah another celeberty birthday herer at trap, so heres your fruit basket, 10 layer cake and emoticon of me :lol:<----thats me.

Happy Birthday! (I don't have the money to pay to make it large and colorful lol). It's been fun having you around so far and you've contributly a good amount here. Don't let Pleno tease you, he's just jealous he's not as wise as you.