xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Awesome Billiards (pool) Trick Shot

That's amazing! Well, I think as long as you hit the first ball perfectly, then everything will work perfectly. I wonder how long it took to set that up. It looks so easy lol someone must have been really bored to think of that.

Wow that is crazy, lol I saw the first table and I'm like, ok that's pretty cool but then it just kept going. That's quite amazing. I wonder how he even thougt up the trick or whoever did think it up. Let alone the angles and setting up the dominos just right. I bet it was really frustrating trying to get that set up and then if you mess up the shot it's all over. lol I can imagine sitting there watching hoping all goes well.

Hahahaha yea, how would be if he missed the shoot, wasted hours setting up that for nothing... hahaha but anyway thats amazing, and the last table looked nice.