xisto Community
trace-uk

Girls - What Kind Of A Date Do You Want?

Generally a "good" date to a guy is any date that ends in sex lol so no other guys posting pelase!!!

I disagree with this and I am a guy. Dates do not have to involve sex or anything like that. If its a first date and you sleep with them, it tends to get to ackward to quickly and the relationship tends to fail. Trust me, i have had plenty of dates and relationships and even though sex is nice, its not something you always want after a date. A good kiss and hug sometimes just make you want to be with them more than if you had sex with them. A good date to me is one that ends with them smiling and glowing because you know that they like you and whatever you did (depending on the girl depends on my date but i like to cook and then just go to a party at school or to a movie, etc.) they appreciated it and enjoyed themselves.

Me and my girlfriend never really had dates. Sure we went to the beach occasionally, caught a movie here and there, did this and that... but only if it came up with other friends. If we are alone together, we just like to stay in and watch movies, tv. As long as me and my girlfriend are togetehr then we don't care what we are doing. often she'll watch tv and lie in my bed beside the computer, where I am, and we both enjoy that. We like to go out with our friends... (no longer my friends and her friends). I guess thats the best way to do things.Sometimes we are apart, like today shes at her moms friends house for a few days, so I get to goout with the boys and she does her thing. But thats rare and only if we are being suffocated type deal.

a good date...

Girls - What Kind Of A Date Do You Want?

Personally, I love going to the movies with guys

It is a classic first date choice in my mind

One thing though, I always feel awkward when the guy offers to pay on the first date, don't know why, but I do

That doesn't mean you shouldn't offer though

Another date that I have always thought would be fun is a baseball or football game

I myself love sports and enjoy a guy who loves them as well

And as for those adventurous dates such as paintball or surfing or something of that nature, I'm all for them

I like a guy who can show his fun side

Hope that helped :]

-reply by blinkme182