xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NigaiAmaiYume

Opinions Of Small .gif Animation I Did Not much, but its mine, and I like it

VERY small .gif animation I've done. The still part of the image is just a basic doll I made and modified, so not a consideration. The animated paper doll/origami bit is 100% me, though.

Posted Image

Any thoughts? Suggestions for improvement?

Edit: Just realized I need to update this, my hair's no longer this color. ^-^

Edited by NigaiAmaiYume (see edit history)

Looks like you got your wings clipped someplace along the way.Not being 'angelic' enough lately?

Animation is smooth I wouldn't touch it unless you plan to add more shapes to the animation.

The animation was hand drawn in MSPaint. o_O I'm glad it was so small, less detail to ruin. ^-^ But thanks for the compliment, Saint_Micheal. I'll probably leave it as this.The animation, btw, is based on one of my other user names, "paper_dolls". Hence the paper doll shapes. ^-^jlhaslip: Cropped to fit in a smaller area. Forgot this one is 75X75, I need to dig up my 100X100 version when I decide to redo the hair. Although I like the quip about the wings. ^-^

as it is, it's already good. then you winked at me, and it became very good! :) if you're still gonna modify it some more, maybe experiment on applying multi-colors on your wings... just to add to the details. :) but then again, as i said, it works well as it is.

Ooooo, very pretty. I wish I could create animations and such.... You should put them on a site or gallery.. maybe you have O.o Anyways.. keep it up! :)