xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ibella88

Pwoak/puoak/pwoaka Its not a word but i think it should be dont you?

This really funny dude i know made up this word pwoak/pwoaka/puoak and it's really cool and i think it should be made into a word but being the bright thing i am i don't know how any way it can mean anything it can mean fish it can mean.... stuff any way its an expression pronounced pwak

Definitely makes a sort of funny sound when you say it, almost like a bird. I think it should be a replacement of a cuss word. "What the pwoak is that?" lol just a thought. You could send it to Webster or someone like that if you really think it should be in the dictionary but I doubt they will take it. :)

LOL!! LMAO!!! +1 vote fore the replacement of a cuss word idea. It fits it perfectly and sounds funny. I would hace thought of it as a Native American word, I dont know but thats like the first thing that came to my mind. Maybe some sort of percussion instrument.