xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tractor

.mswmm Coversion Question/help

I made a video using a hyper cam and edited it with windows movie maker. When you save the edited version you can only save it as a .mswmm but no hosting places let you upload a .mswmm. Is there any way i can save this in another format so i can host it? Do i have to download somthing?

did some research for you and here is what you need to do one.

.mswmm is the name of hte project file need to go to File>save to computer and in your file type pick the video type your want.

Need any more help put this in your address bar

https://www.google.de/webhp?gfe_rd=cr&ei=Cw00VIzkC6iH8QfO1YHABQ&gws_rd=ssl

You need to be more elaborative. What is the error message they give you when you try to save in that format? And have you googled that error message? Alternatively, you can download other software which will make movies for you.

Try pushing Ctrl+P to get the Export Movie Wizard. Select the My Computer or For Web option and go through the steps. It seems to choose what file type to use randomly, but whatever you get out of it will be more useful than the project file. Once you get the movie file then there are many freeware converters from almost any format to almost any other.

Wow it does randomly pick a file format but hey it takes 8 minutes to load but it is an uploadable format. And there was no error message it is that hosting sites wont let you upload a mswmm. But i have it now. Thanks guys.

Every time I try to save my movie maker file to say, the desktop, it tells me That my source files are missing. What does this mean?How can I save my video to another format other than .Mswmm without this coming up?

I miss something to open a mswmm file

.mswmm Coversion Question/help

I've got a Dell Microsoft Windows XP and I cannot open a mswmm file just received by email. Must I load a new version of this mswm?

-Valre