xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkPsycho

Dumb People

It started today in English class. We are going over the vocab test, easy easy stuff. As we're going through, people want some credit for things that sort of make sense. Stuff like "The two men were being loud an obnoxious so the judge ordered their adjourn (supposed to be expulsion) from the courtroom." Now honestly, that doesn't make too much sense. Sitting through about 30 minutes of stupid people trying to justify dumb mistakes. I was first done and got a 96, wtf, I'm not that smart buddy. Later, in lunch, yes lunch. I am trying to put $11 on my account for the rest of the weeks lunch. I give the cashier lady the money, she gives me back 45 cents (don't know why) and i have $6.40 on my account when I leave. A single lunch is 2.30 and i just lost $4.60 on one lunch. She had charged the lunch twice. Now I didn't realize this until about 10 seconds after I had left because I didn't really think about it. So now I was out of lunch for one day. Next day, I'm about to buy lunch, there is no money on my account. I tell the woman there that I had $6.40 on my account, she is confused, so I have to convince her to get my money back on my effing account. I get about 5 minutes to eat because this took a while and I am almost late to my next class.In short: I extremely dislike dumb/stupid people.

i wouldnt call the lunch lady stupid....first she is a lunch lady...you cant hate on a lunch lady...for most of them are MENTAL....i think that may have just been a mistake...but i hate stupid people...especially when they TRY to be stupid....

I don't think anyone in this world is stupid. They just take a little more time to learn. As for the lunch lady, don't read too much into it, she might have miscalculated it. But I get your point, it does get irritating if a small misunderstanding turns out to be a huge confusion.

English vocab quiz... Ok, I know how you feel. The exact same thing happened to me, and it was only 20 vocab words! Most people got, like, a D, and then tried to grovel for half an hour only without avail.Ironically, I only got marked down for not writing clearly... Oh well, that's life, and English'll always be easy.

I've never been ripped off by a lunch lady like that, but sometimes they forget to charge me for everything on my tray! Its rare but I love it when that happens. It usually happens in the snack bar at my school, they have really good cookies, like better than the ones on Midwest Express, and they cost 75 cents each. They are so good.

Just Monday I had a $2 lunch and the lunch lady stood there for like 5 seconds waiting for me to get an extra dollar to pay, but eventually she relized she messed up. It's hard to do a job and be perfect all the time. I think you have the same vocab as me! lol, you just have to deal with stupid people. They are out there and there's nothing you can do about it.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Gosh, that happened to me. I don't blame the lunchladies though because they have to put up with twice as many stupid people as you do in a normal day - stupid, mean, and disrespectful people usually - so I lost like $3. It's a lot for me, but I actually forgot until right now :)

The lunch lady at my school is also like this...she took my money and never gave any food...and the man working there always say:"come, give me money! give me money!!"*sigh*but if they are so smart they won't become a lunch lady/mansometime they really make me and my friends so angry....and sometimes the workers dont even take the money,I have to scream at them for them to receive the money, lol.

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)