xisto Community
kingy61

Are There Any Cheats For Sherwood Mmorpg

ANSWERS

Replying to kingy61

Yes there is a cheat to lvl you up and upcrade your stats it is called statics up you will find this cheat very helpful. Ther is also a change character cheat it allows you to unlock a new and cool character you will also be able to tame spiders and ride them but thats not the best part of it you will get your very own spider and new sword called the sil longsword damage 100-1000 this cheat is called ride the spider just type it in during a quest

From ?????

-reply by dylan

sherwood

There is 800 lvls or something and if you tupe in /level4 the you will go to that room but if you are a lvl 3 and you type in /level4 then it wont work

-question by josh

Why i dont see even a letter :(

Hey guyz what I can do to I see letters because squeres if I can do something Please pm me prolike@inbox.Lt

-question by Prolike

there are cheats

Ok try /teleport1 if your in the dungon makeing money and you wana get out

/teleport6 goes to the fighting island

You can do /teleport for numbers 1-6

-reply by that one guy

what the?

What I tried the level up hack it wont work can you help me out I'm confused????

-reply by coolman

I'm sick of watching this freaking forum being filled by "so called hackers", I gotta give credit to shwaggy, thats true hacking, using cheat engine to do cheats, unlike sundimond and iGuest, dude those "/" commands you do in the game are NOT hacks. They were meant to be there to make the game EASIER. For example, say your a lvl 88, your in the dungeon, you want to get out of the dungeon, your not going to climb back up ALL the stairs again, so instead of quitting the game, you type: "/teleport1" which brings you back to sherwood castle, then you can type "/join(then a number 1-99)" to join the chat room you want. And one last thing, iGuest, theres more than 800 lvls, I hacked my lvl to 8900(Cheat Engine won't let any higher), and then I lvled up to 8901 (took a year) the lvls seem endless, and probably are.Now if you guys wanna start hacking, heres a great site, but first you need cheat engine:Freewebs.Com/sherwoodhacksce/--and if they don't do a good job explaining,Freewebs.Com/emeralddragons-ed/corshackpage.Htm----you guys might see me around time to time in the emerald server, I got rid of my old name, Zerosoul, then made it UltiZero, then Roxas, right now its ��f�are��, I rejoined my old clan, FFL. I'm normally in rooms 71, 72, and 95. If you need any help, come visit me.Other people that can help you if your new:�Crean(Eps)�Eternal�Anthony (Poison)�WarScrim (Yes sucka, I'm still looking for you)�Warcheif (Retired, but might still be around)�Ithodian (Retired)Clans I was in (in order):�Warlocks of power�FFL (Fighters For Life)�EBM (Elite Blade Masters (soon became EW))�EW (Elite Warriors)�GH (Guardian Heroes)�DH (Dark Heroes)����f�are��×?-reply by Emerald's Best #5----Fdr�are�x�s��H

cheat engine

Cheat engine is a waste of time I kno the person who made it and it has a bunch of viruses in it even if it does work ull be detected because nothing lasts for ever and one more thing if you really wanna use cheat engine and avoid viruses get an apple computer then download it because every single virus in this world is made for windows and windows only,in all of virus history and apple computers history there has not been one virus for apple,personally I don't wanna adapt to apple.

-reply by hack master

Well.. MMORPG means its online (o stands for online). That means it needs stuff from internet, it should be connected to a network with internet possibilities. The files you need are called serverbased files. Means you need be connected to the server to read the files, and be able to play. The files you have in your map where you installed the game, is called clientbased. So, in fact, you cant do without the serverbase, but without a clientbase you cant even connect. You can manage, change and edit the clientbase files, those are the files you got on your computer.. Although, you can't edit the serverbased files.. The serverbased files are readable only, and cant be edited. That means u cant edit your stats, moneyamount or anything similiar.Greetings, Accure.

Thanks.

This has made it's way pretty far up in Google, and it turns out it is useful. Except, of course, for the "Sherwood sucks" comments and such. The Cheat Engine information is very helpful, and I can now pot-hack and gold-hack. Thanks!

-reply by Spaph

Michael or username FearMonger i need some cheats.

Replying to snubcubeI need cheats people on the game pick on me because they are higher than me I'm level 7. Please help and I don't have that thing that you can edit things and it will work like level 2 to level99999.So please help e-mail me at michaelperl@live.Com

bye your new friend,

Michael Perl BYE!

hacking sucks so don't cheat like true blood said take your time practice and get in a clan btw this is ccrazyguy you can find me on the emerlad server and then go to chat room 61 /join61 ok

if you need help I am hear I can train you but you need to take time

and there are cheats for it but maid marion staff like me disable it ( and no we won't disable it)

cheat engine works but it crashes the server so don't try it cause we can find you and sue you

anyways if you need help come to my clans room