xisto Community
kingy61

Are There Any Cheats For Sherwood Mmorpg

Process name

Which process name do you need for Sherwood MMORPG??

Greetings from SherwoodFan.

-reply by SherwoodFan

cheats

I would really apprieciate if all of you would type on you paper za/ cheats and write all cheats you know

-reply by king ghost

This is about sherwood you know....................................................................................................Process name is MMORPG In sherwood bla bla for Artmoney, and simply Firefox.exe for cheat engine and wpe.(Or iexplorer.exe, opera.exe, etc)

heres a cheat its a money hack gets u 999999999 gold realy works

Download a cheat engine from cheatengine.Org v5+ and go on it click on the little computer window in top click on iexplorer (make sure you can buy something on it) go to the value box type in the ammount of money you have click first scan go on sherwood buy something go on ce (cheat engine) change it to (decrease value bye) type it in click next scan get 1 thing in the box at the side I will come up in the box at the bottem double click on the value number change it to 999999999 click on sherwood go on merchant you will see 999999999 gold

P.S.Hope you engoy the cash

-reply by alex

Download a cheat engine from cheatengine.Org v5+ and go on it click on the little computer window in top click on iexplorer (make sure you can buy something on it) go to the value box type in the ammount of money you have click first scan go on sherwood buy something go on ce (cheat engine) change it to (decrease value bye) type it in click next scan get 1 thing in the box at the side I will come up in the box at the bottem double click on the value number change it to 999999999 click on sherwood go on merchant you will see 999999999 gold

P.S.Hope you engoy the cash

Yes gold hack. Good post, contribution, but many values can be scanned the same.
Also, let me tell you you can change values to fly and stuff. Try searching SherwoodWall in text and change to Floor *go to /teleport 3, then back to /teleport 1* then logout and in and use bounce hack to get up. Colors, etc also work.

yo dude thanks for the help! I found a better way for inf cash go in a dungeon and put your gold amount in go to a chest or sumtin find gold put that amount in then bam! alot easier you no?

That works too. There a lot of ways :lol:
Edited by AlphaOfDoom (see edit history)

yes thare is and it is ..........
/teleport1
/teleport2
/teleport3
/teleport4

Oh my gosh, these are not cheats. These were put into the game by the owners so that players didn't need to walk everywhere they go like in other MMORPG's like Runescape and World of Warcraft. Nice spelling and punctuation by the way ^_^
Edited by Chapter Seven (see edit history)

Fast hit is a amulet called enchantment of speed

Yes, unless you hack the speed and hit so fast you 1 hit kill ^_^

Oh my gosh, these are not cheats. These were put into the game by the owners so that players didn't need to walk everywhere they go like in other MMORPG's like Runescape and World of Warcraft. Nice spelling and punctuation by the way tongue.gif

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some tip's so you can win and not cheat.All you have to do is the blokc method. You double your hit's when you use it.Try to stand still if some one cats there amulet on you. You won't get hit much-to none. If you block while they use thier amulet- you will be hurt a lot more. Attacking is regular and inbetween both.If you have a heal ring. In the middle of a fight when they block take a few steps back and stand still. Wait for them to come then block block hit...The speed ammulet is tricky to use. Becuase it lasts a short time. The thing I see people doing is fergeting to block blok hit- this usualy gets em killed. I wouldn't recomend using a speed amulet as for you hit faster and let the enemy block more to hit harder.Using an amulet is hard. Use it when they block. Or if they have very little hp left but blocking lot'sWeapons. Use any. Try using 2 max hit types. Or 2 that give low max hit but high low hit's. Use one of each I guess.Remeber levels do not matter or else they could one hit kill you.Allways ask to fight. Or people get mad if they se you jumping people. And usaly jump you.

thanks

Thanks a lot for the tips on the game it helps a lot!

-reply by eekrud

please don ot hack us ther other ways to cheat

Stand next to a pilar or stand in a corner

The monsters don't hit you

You gain a lot of xp levels

-reply by sherwood crew

There is cheats for sherwood

Replying to kingy61

What you need for the cheats are Cheat engine 5.3! You can get unlimited potions 999,999,999 gold or you can lvl up to 8,500 with a cheat! You can also change into a dragon or spider with cheat engine 5.3!

-reply by Tyler

Glitch for Sherwood!

First go as deep into the dungeon as you want, like if your lvl 4 you can go to dungeon lvl 7. Then go looting, aka searching in chest and barrels, I recommend going for weapons mostly. Then when your bag is full, lvl up, then your weapons and other items will lvl up with you until you reach the lvl you got the item from.

-reply by Glitchy