xisto Community
kingy61

Are There Any Cheats For Sherwood Mmorpg

change of a avatarAre There Any Cheats For Sherwood Mmorpg

I know cheat to be invisible or to make yourself a deathknightetc.

Avatar HackWere going somewere that no one can hit e.G. Near lady marian. Then open the cheat engine 5.* and click on open process "thecomputer with magnifiang glass". Then click on window list and click on sherwood.. Change into boy with grey colour. In CE write in the value 1, click first scan. When finish scanning hange into boy with red colour and in value write 2 and next scan,then change to blue bloy and in value write 3 and next scan. Then change to purple(pink) boy and in the value write 4, next scan. Now put all adresess down and cahnge their value to 10. If everything is right you should be a grey death knight (a boy with bla mouth.)

10 - death knight

50 - gold golem

999 - invisible man (but your weapon and/or shield are still visible)

-reply by Moks

cool headAre There Any Cheats For Sherwood Mmorpg

♥when someone is using a talasmian on you you can quickly change youre head and change it back to default and youre head will turn whatever color the talasmian is/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley8.Gif

-reply by Hal0 NiNja 911Keywords:

All of the latest hacking information and much more for Sherwood dungeon is at Alpha's newest site, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

Has hacks, glitches, files, guides, .. you know.

We aren't an all hacking site, we just add a section for it. But we offer a lot more :).

If your into computer art, we have a lot of that too. Seems a lot of our members like to use PDN, photoshop, and what not.

Hey check it out we have lots of things ( we started in late February)

Good day.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sherwood Are There Any Cheats For Sherwood Mmorpg

Sherwood DungeonQuick Sand:-----------4 quicksand go to the end of the island then it'll keep you fromMoving go back 2 steps. Then go ford and sink man sink.Note: This will count as a death and respawn u. Fore the easy Slide glitch rapidly tap the up arrow (it looks like this ^ ).Dark Overlord:--------------Unlockable   How to unlock-------------------------------Good rank   - find charlieprince in either chatroom 45 or 1Recomendation   - find and destroy a randome clan in chatroom 99A frost overlord - go to the frost placeA water guard   - your station is under the bridge if you get thatA castle guard - the best rank you can get in a warTeleporting:------------To teleport type in these code http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is sherwood castle/teleport2 is haunted palm island/teleport3 is frost bite island/teleport4 is the water island/teleport5 is ancient sherwood/join1 takes you to chatroom 1, change the number to anything less than 100 to go to that chatroom /level1   is dungeon level 1. Change the number for a completley Different dungeon. Note: You must type in a number equal or less than Your level when acsessing dungeons.Dancing works:--------------Dance with the ring of 100% healing ,while in battle, with a sheild In one hand, and a power weapon in the other hand, and your healing Time will double. If you use the amulet of speed while doing this, Your healing time will be 10 fold.Dungeon walls:--------------Ok go to a dungeon (any of them!) well this isn't excatly a code butIf you scroll down while wlaking against a wall u can go thru it!Unlockables:------------Talk to ladymarianUnlockable   How to unlock---------------------------------Enemy characters - /roiLevels - /mamaWalktrough - /papaPotion - /kuyaItems   - /jeromeDragons   - /akoBounce - /wanwanGlitch - /ninyoRichest ever:-------------OK so type /LeveL250 into the chat bar and it will take you there pick upSome stuff. Then type /LeveL1 and go to that guy who sells stuff and he willBuy it 4 30k!Loads of Money:---------------Submitted by: ben davisonthis is for loads of money (((I mean loads)))first type in /level999,then get as much items (((not runes))) as u can hold,then Type in /level1 then go up the stairs,now go to the merchant thats above you now,Then sell all items that say level999 u will get bout 126457 gold off only 1 item.Cheats:-------Submitted by: NURDI0021Code:-----Telepor http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ cameraPlayeur online:/whofps:----/fpsCheat:------Submitted by: KILLAOk so 1st u type /level 500 in your chatbox and then pick up about until your inventory is Filled actualy and then type /teleport 1 then go to the merchent he will take it for 90k each item. Massive damage:---------------If you go up to an enemy and get them to attack you, just guard (shift and ctrl) for aWhile (maybe about 25-30 seconds. Then attack. If you hit him the first time after Blocking, you will do extra damage.

-reply by Legendary

are there any cheats for sherwoodAre There Any Cheats For Sherwood MmorpgAre There Any Cheats For Sherwood MmorpgSherwood DungeonQuick Sand:-----------4 quicksand go to the end of the island then it'll keep you fromMoving go back 2 steps. Then go ford and sink man sink.Note: This will count as a death and respawn u. Fore the easySlide glitch rapidly tap the up arrow (it looks like this ^ ).Dark Overlord:--------------Unlockable How to unlock-------------------------------Good rank - find charlieprince in either chatroom 45 or 1Recomendation - find and destroy a randome clan in chatroom 99A frost overlord - go to the frost placeA water guard - your station is under the bridge if you get thatA castle guard - the best rank you can get in a warTeleporting:------------To teleport type in these code  is sherwood castle/teleport2 is haunted palm island/teleport3 is frost bite island/teleport4 is the water island/teleport5 is ancient sherwood/join1 takes you to chatroom 1, change the number to anything less than 100 to go to that chatroom/level1 is dungeon level 1. Change the number for a completleyDifferent dungeon. Note: You must type in a number equal or less thanYour level when acsessing dungeons.Dancing works:--------------Dance with the ring of 100% healing ,while in battle, with a sheildIn one hand, and a power weapon in the other hand, and your healingTime will double. If you use the amulet of speed while doing this,Your healing time will be 10 fold.Dungeon walls:--------------Ok go to a dungeon (any of them!) well this isn't excatly a code butIf you scroll down while wlaking against a wall u can go thru it!Unlockables:------------Talk to ladymarianUnlockable How to unlock---------------------------------Enemy characters - /roiLevels - /mamaWalktrough - /papaPotion - /kuyaItems - /jeromeDragons - /akoBounce - /wanwanGlitch - /ninyoRichest ever:-------------OK so type /LeveL250 into the chat bar and it will take you there pick upSome stuff. Then type /LeveL1 and go to that guy who sells stuff and he willBuy it 4 30k!Loads of Money:---------------Submitted by: ben davisonThis is for loads of money (((I mean loads)))First type in /level999,then get as much items (((not runes))) as u can hold,thenType in /level1 then go up the stairs,now go to the merchant thats above you now,Then sell all items that say level999 u will get bout 126457 gold off only 1 item.Cheats:-------Submitted by: NURDI0021Code:-----Telepor -/helpcamera:-------/cameraPlayeur online:/whoFps:----/fpsCheat:------Submitted by: KILLAOk so 1st u type /level 500 in your chatbox and then pick up about until your inventory isFilled actualy and then type /teleport 1 then go to the merchent he will take it for90k each item.Massive damage:---------------If you go up to an enemy and get them to attack you, just guard (shift and ctrl) for aWhile (maybe about 25-30 seconds. Then attack. If you hit him the first time after

Blocking, you will do extra damage.

-reply by the master timothy lampo

wat I think is that umm how 2 say it...The game has lesser things than World Of Warcraft (the best MMORPG of the time).So I used to cheat with Cheat Engine,ideal for rookies like u for doing some things that can make u laugh I did a dragon hack 1 day and if you'd see that I laughed when I saw that when I try to dance only the head and 1 foot of the Character in Dragon Mode!another thing funny is that when u do that the dragon's head is long and the eyes of your character in Dragon Mode makes like a X or we can say the face the dragon has is like we r saying XD,if u observe attentively the XD you'll see that it is an expression of the face(telling that for those who don't know) ,that is the dragon hack nothing too cool but u can become even more like a lion,spider                                                                                                                                                       hope u liked it   ^_^

-reply by Aaron-Stone-the-boss

hey i would like to know if there any cheats to the game becuz if there is cheats i would really apprieteate it and i would really like to know then i can tell everyone that there are cheats to the game and they will all be excited about so thanx u for ur time i hope know u understand why we need cheats thanx u :D

Well you see in this game the most important thing is timing,if you do not time well the it means one of you is lagging(slow computer) and to fix that you should type /dx9 to make comp faster.OR you can use cheat engine