xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
idle

Hi, New Here a few of my sigs.

Nice stuff.You will enjoy the Sig of the Week competitions here. Check them out in the GFX topic.I hope to see more of those. Thanks for coming by, enjoy yourself

your first sig: too sharp, simple brushed background, simple text but blended text. try blending your render in more and get away from brushed bg'syour second sig: backgrouns is still brushed but something on the left makes it look interesting, text is ok but theres too much of it. the scan lines need to be lowered in opacity. and you render needs to be blended in with the bgyour third sig: background a bit better thean the other ones... the text needs work, scan lines draw too much attention. the box things over your render is simple but makes it the focal point, you still need to blend though.Your fourth sig: you made the bg from the render, the next step of bg making. the text needs to be blended. lower the opacity of the brushing and when you make the background try to use colors that blend in eith each other. the render still needs blending.your fith sig: very narrow, try to work with a different size canvas, what you did does make it look a bit more interesting though. better text, but still needs work. otherwise the same as before, with the background what i do is i get a photo of a place and bled the render into that. your last sig: pretty much same as your fith. when blending the render don't just feather it like some tell you, use lighting and filter to make it look like the picture was taken with the render already there. for lighting use the doge/burn tool make sure you apply image first) for color effects use gradient maps set on blend modes and photo filters.

thanks for the comments, well appreciated !! did these awhile back so forgive me =)well i got the nickname idle for about 2 years ? one fine day i just suppose that name suited my life style.and thanks jlhaslip =) i'll see what I can do haha, busy working and studying. can probably join once in a while though :)

ur style pretty good,graphical ur good, but the problem is ur collouring.It just doesnt really match. Dont get me wrong, the sigs look oke, but if you look good, the collours dont really match.If you look at a really good sig, you'll instantly look at the render or the text. After that you'll look at the background, and then the effects. On ur sigs i dont know where to look.Anyway, good go :)

Thanks for the comment, greatly appreciated. Well infact i've been trying new filter styles and learning from others as well. I haven't come to find a standard for contemporary signature criterias to fulfill, but im sure given the right amount of criticism I should be able to shed some light with a general concensus. All in all, I feel that my sigs can be improved also but I wont really edit these, I'd probably start anew since once I finish an art i'd leave it as it is =)

Very cute sigs :) I won't give much critics, since I think what the others said was quite enough and helpful already :P I'd love to see more, and welcome here at Xisto! :)

also i think you had the right idea in the third sig but there is something you need to improve on. text is the main thing, now that i look at it again you don't reallly need more blending in the third one. but yes, please do come more active on Xisto.