xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

My Latest Sig Tifa from Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children

One sexy sig there bro, definitely worth a 10/10. :)Nice background, superb render, text seems to be perfect and nice border too. I just don't find anything wrong with it. :P

More petals to the right would have been better for the sig, IMO. The color of the background and text would have been better with a brighter color. Maybe choosing a font with thick cap-letters. Though, good blending of the render.

i think it's way too simple. just a brushes background with a erased render pasted on top. then some brushing and a border. try getting into some more complex stuff, they usually look a lot better. i'll try to find a tut or two to help you out. but basically i think you need to step it up a bit in your photoshoppping. also for this sig the size is too big, if you use a canvas that size, make sure you fill it up, not just plain background's

The text doesn't fit, the colors are really bland, and it looks like you had fun with filters. But the image IS pretty - at least the doodling is. Not sure I agree with the rest. 4-5ish/10 (I grade hard, because I've seen awesome things)

I like the sig fine. Don't see a lot wrong with it except maybe the text. Why don't you try making it on an angle about 45 degrees or align it with the render angle and a little larger. 8/10

i think it's way too simple. just a brushes background with a erased render pasted on top. then some brushing and a border. try getting into some more complex stuff, they usually look a lot better. i'll try to find a tut or two to help you out. but basically i think you need to step it up a bit in your photoshoppping. also for this sig the size is too big, if you use a canvas that size, make sure you fill it up, not just plain background's

actualy, there is allot of filtering in there too but thanks for your comment

maybe the reason the border bugs you is because it is too big.

thanks for all your comments eevryone

yes i didget the tutorils, ill try them sometime but right now im just not in the mood lol right now im focusing on learning how to Burn DVD's

no im not busy, i just dont do graphics that often because i find if i wait a while before i make another one it is better than if i do one a week or one a day or somthing close like that.

i know what you mean, i like to wait it out a couple of weeks before i make a new piece of art, cause i find that there better then the ones id make everyday, and the sigs cool, i like the blending effect, maybe its just me, but i think it coulda looked better with her on both sides, and the text in the middle, and you added some sort of glare, to redirect the light from one side, so the other sorta fades away but you can still sorta see its outline, but thats just me im into the dark sigs and stuff

i know what you mean, i like to wait it out a couple of weeks before i make a new piece of art, cause i find that there better then the ones id make everyday, and the sigs cool, i like the blending effect, maybe its just me, but i think it coulda looked better with her on both sides, and the text in the middle, and you added some sort of glare, to redirect the light from one side, so the other sorta fades away but you can still sorta see its outline, but thats just me im into the dark sigs and stuff

Yeah, a glare probably would have been good maybe from the back side because the pedals (the bright white things) are kind of illuminated and in the sig, nothing is really illuminating them :lol:

I am looking abck on this now, and thinking, hm it wasn't as good as i thought it was when i first made it.. lol i find it weird how this happens.
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)