xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
special

Great Idea For Trap17hosting. Eassy To Setup Yust 1 Topic For It.

Hello gy's I was googling my links today, because my php forum told me google had visit. And gues what it found me true Xisto forum. I think it woud be usefull for creating a topic for your links. Yust post them in there and update your post everytime.

Xisto gives users a way for posting there links on google and other serch machines, and that way inproving the service really a lot. For users that don't get serch submission they can do this. And you can help them get visitors to there forum. Woud be great if you accept this idea.

proof: https://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=Eumorpg&meta=

Free Mmorpg / Rpg's - free real games and webbased games.Free Mmorpg / Rpg's - free real games and webbased games. ... Its a part of my network am setting up. I want a collection of Europe games in a single ...http://forums.xisto.com/topic/41557-free-mmorpg-rpgs-free-real-games-and-webbased-games/ - 17k -

Rank number 2

So this idea really works, and I think we shoud start using it :) woud be great service.
Notice from jlhaslip:
Moved to support and suggestions as per member report.
Please read the topic titles and place them where they are supposed to be.
Thanks

Hello gy's I was googling my links today, because my php forum told me google had visit. And gues what it found me true Xisto forum. I think it woud be usefull for creating a topic for your links. Yust post them in there and update your post everytime.

Xisto gives users a way for posting there links on google and other serch machines, and that way inproving the service really a lot. For users that don't get serch submission they can do this. And you can help them get visitors to there forum. Woud be great if you accept this idea.

proof: https://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=Eumorpg&meta=

Free Mmorpg / Rpg's - free real games and webbased games.Free Mmorpg / Rpg's - free real games and webbased games. ... Its a part of my network am setting up. I want a collection of Europe games in a single ...

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/41557-free-mmorpg-rpgs-free-real-games-and-webbased-games/ - 17k -

Rank number 2

So this idea really works, and I think we shoud start using it :) woud be great service.

what? i didnt understand any of that...could you please tell me what you meant? im adding with so many words so its not one line.....but seriously what did you mean?

If Xisto posts a huge list of links then people will think they are just trying to get Xisto itself higher on Google. This is why the forum has the Showoff section. That will do the same thing as well as give the forum members a better idea of what your site is about and when people view that page with the forum post they will then be linked to your web site.

Having your account hosted here at the Trap benefits by the presence of the google bots on the forum which indexes this forum and finds the links to your site and then go and index your site (probably) faster than if you were not hosted here. The bots actually avoid most free hosting services that do not have such forum activities as the trap.Also, once you get Hosted, and your site set up, be sure to use the cpanel site submission script to make them aware of your site. Another good way to attract attention is to include (be discrete) you site URL in your signature so that everytime you post, you are effectively advertising your site.In exchange, include a Xisto link button or banner on your site.

Ye those submission scripts, bin there done that. Mostly means they crawl over your site in a phew weeks. If you get links from sites dayly updated. Then your destend to be added faster then submission. I did a submission for my forum last week. And google or any other serch engine dident look for my site since then. Until the spider lookd over Xisto forum now my link is in the serch engine.But ye i know you dont really need it all, I had a personal site. And if you site exist long enof it will be popualir anyway. yust a idea 2 help people :)

Suggestion was very good... but before you go any further, Xisto already has dedicated "SHOW OFF" section just for this occasion. :)Why do you think Xisto forum created Show Off for Hosted by Xisto and, especially, the NONE-hosted by Xisto section. It is/was because what the other post said--Xisto works for huge traffic interaction. And Xisto offers free traffic gathering using Xisto forum, as long as members are willing to contribute with quality.Please feel free to look through *ALL* of Xisto forum sections.