xisto Community
gamefreaksl

Gta: Sa

GTA San Andreas is the biggest game for any platform! Also is one of the best PS2 games. I have completed 100% and I enjoyed very much.I'm still playing San Andreas cause I wanna explore every single area of the game's huge map.Which is your favourity city in the game? Personnaly I prefer Las Venturas.

wait so you actually did everything?? is that even possible?? did you cheat or no???sorry for all the questions im just really curious because i play it a lot too but i cheat like hell so i can survive... i think its almost impossible to beat it without any cheats unless your like a GTA god or the maker.

GTA: SA is pure Genius...I wake up to playing that game n listening to scarface soundtrack b4 i go to class..That game sets the mood for holding a heist somewhere.

I find this game is best game GTA made.

You can do a lot of things except main missions.

You have Girlfriends, can train your body (Muscles and so on), can cut your hair or you can buy new Clothes.

You also have to eat and drink something, i8f you don't, you'll die ;).

But the story of this game is also very interesting,

because you can see what the poeple have to do in in the Ghettos and in the Gangs.

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :D :

http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.

i think that GTA San Andreas is a very over rated game, i played it for a few weeks and i enjoyed it but after about 3 weeks of playing it i got very bored and stop playing it then, and havent really played it since, i didn't complete the game but i just found that the map being so largew took away from the fun of the game as i had to trasvel such large distances between missions, i think that Vice City was a better game and it kept me playing for a far longer time

Cool game... Almost finished it. (Completed about 95%)... I need to collect all oysters and complete truck missions ;) Graphics are very simple to other GTA series games, but the game self is completely different. It's more interesting! More vehicles, aircraft even skills! I love this game what can i say more...

Its a good game but i cant play it for too long other wise i just get bored i have only completed it 88% over a long period of time my favourite part of the map is lost santos because of the sanchez bikes they're the best. whats your favourite vehicle?

:D All of the cheats you could want for GTA: San Andreas :(

B) Weapons (tier 1):Press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. The least powerful weapons in each category and rocket launcher will be unlocked. Note: Enabling this code will cause your street creds to drop in points. You can check your creds in the stats menu at the pause screen. If you are in the negative, you are a Playa-Hater
  Weapons (tier 2):
Press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down(2), Left during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. The moderate powered weapons in each category will be unlocked, including the flame thrower and sniper rifle. Note: Enabling this code will cause your street creds to drop in points. You can check your creds in the stats menu at the pause screen. If you are in the negative, you are a Playa-Hater.
:D Weapons (tier 3):
Press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down(3) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. The high powered weapons in each category will be unlocked, including the chainsaw and lock-on bazooka. Note: Enabling this code will cause your street creds to drop in points. You can check your creds in the stats menu at the pause screen. If you are in the negative, you are a Playa-Hater
  Super Punch:
Press Up, Left, X, Triangle, R1, Circle(3), L2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Have CJ punch pedestrians to send them flying further away. However, they can also super punch.
:D Hitman level in all weapons:
Press Down, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Down(2), L1(3) during game play to receive dual wield, etc. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Unlimited ammunition:
Press L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Down, L1(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Repeat this code to disable its effect. You will no longer need to reload, and have unlimited ammunition for each new weapon that is picked up.
B) Wanted level never increases:
Press Circle, Right, Circle, Right, Left, Square, Triangle, Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: This will not remove any wanted level stars you may already have.
  Bounty on your head:
Press Down, Up(2), Up, X, R2, R1, L2(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
B) Armor, health, and money:
Press R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: You must enable this code multiple times to increase street credits. Note: If this code is enabled when your car is smoking or damaged it will be repaired. During various missions where you are in a car while someone else drives and you shoot (for example, Reuniting The Families), enabling this code will instead blow the car up, failing the mission.
  Raise wanted level:
Press R1(2), Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
:( Lower wanted level:
Press R1(2), Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Maximum respect:
Press L1, R1, Triangle, Down, R2, X, L1, Up, L2(2), L1(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: When you start a new game or have a very low respect level, enable the "Maximum respect" code twice and your total respect level will be green.
B) Maximum sex appeal:
Press Circle, Triangle(2), Up, Circle, R1, L2, Up, Triangle, L1(3) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Maximum lung capacity:
Press Down, Left, L1, Down(2), R2, Down, L2, Down during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
B) Maximum muscle:
Press Triangle, Up(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Left during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Maximum fat:
Press Triangle, Up(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Down during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: This will reduce the muscle stat to zero.
  No fat or muscle:
Press Triangle, Up(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Right during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
B) No hunger:
Press Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Up, Square, L2, Up, X during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Unlimited health:
Press Down, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Down, Up, Triangle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: Falls, explosions, drowning, and vehicle rundowns are still harmful.
:( Maximum vehicle skills:
Press Square, L2, X, R1, L2(2), Left, R1, Right, L1(3) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Taxi missions completed:
Press Up, Left(2), Down, Circle, Square, L1(2), L2, R1, R2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. All taxis now have nitrous.
  Pimping missions completed:
Press Right, L2(2), Down, L2, Up(2), L2, R2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. You can now get money from prostitutes instead of paying them.
  CJ jumps higher:
Press Up(2), Triangle(2), Up(2), Left, Right, Square, R2(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Perfect handling:
Press Triangle, R1(2), Left, R1, L1, R2, L1 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. After this code is enabled press L3 to make your car jump.
  Aggressive traffic:
Press R2, Circle, R1, L2, Left, R1, L1, R2, L2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Note: This will also increase police activity.
  Faster cars:
Press Right, R1, Up, L2(2), Left, R1, L1, R1(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Flying cars:
Press Square, Down, L2, Up, L1, Circle, Up, X, Left during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Cars can be flown like a normal plane.
  Cars fly away:
Press Square, R2, Down(2), Left, Down, Left(2), L2, X during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Hit another car with your vehicle to send it flying up into the sky.
  Invisible cars:
Press Triangle, L1, Triangle, R2, Square, L1(2).
  Drive on water:
Press Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, Square, R1, R2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Vehicle of death:
Press L1, L2(2), Up, Down(2), Up, R1, R2(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Any vehicle driven becomes invincible and has the ability to destroy anything it touches.
  Black traffic:
Press Circle, L2, Up, R1, Left, X, R1, L1, Left, Circle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Pink traffic:
Press Circle, L1, Down, L2, Left, X, R1, L1, Right, Circle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Sports car traffic:
Press Up, L1, R1, Up, Right, Up, X, L2, X, L1 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Fast and rare cars will now appear regularly.
  Rural traffic:
Press Triangle, Left, Square, R2, Up, L2, Down, L1, X, L1(3) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Beater traffic:
Press L2, Right, L1, Up, X, L1, L2, R2, R1, L1(3) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Repeat this code to disable its effect.
All traffic lights remain green:
Press Right, R1, Up, L2(2), Left, R1, L1, R1(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.\
Destroy cars:
Press R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2, L1 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
Flying boats:
Press R2, Circle, Up, L1, Right, R1, Right, Up, Square, Triangle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Massive bunny hops:
Press Triangle, Square, Circle, Circle, Square, Circle, Circle, L1, L2(2), R1, R2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Get a BMX bike and bunny hop to travel massive distances:
  Spawn Bloodring Banger:
Press Down, R1, Circle, L2(2), X, R1, L1, Left(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Caddy:
Press Circle, L1, Up, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Dozer:
Press R2, L1(2), Right(2), Up(2), X, L1, Left during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Hotring Racer #1:
Press R1, Circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, X(2), Square, R1 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Hotring Racer #2:
Press R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Up, Circle, R2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Hunter:
Press Circle, X, L1, Circle(2), L1, Circle, R1, R2, L2, L1(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Tanker:
Press R1, Up, Left, Right, R2, Up, Right, Square, Right, L2, L1(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Hydra:
Press Triangle(2), Square, Circle, X, L1(2), Down, Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Jetpack:
Press L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, Up, Down, Left, Right during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Monster Truck:
Press Right, Up, R1(3), Down, Triangle(2), X, Circle, L1(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Quad bike:
Press Left(2), Down(2), Up(2), Square, Circle, Triangle, R1, R2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. .
  Spawn Parachute:
Press Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2(2), Up, Down, Right, L1 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Ranger:
Press Up, Right(2), L1, Right, Up, Square, L2 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Rhino tank:
Press Circle(2), L1, Circle(3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Romero:
Press Down, R2, Down, R1, L2, Left, R1, L1, Left, Right during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Stretch:
Press R2, Up, L2, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Stunt Plane:
Press Circle, Up, L1, L2, Down, R1, L1(2), Left(2), X, Triangle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Trashmaster:
Press Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Spawn Vortex:
Press Triangle(2), Square, Circle, X, L1, L2, Down(2) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Recruit anyone into your gang with guns:
Press Down, Square, Up, R2(2), Up, Right(2), Up during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Lock on to someone (any pedestrian or even rival gang members) and press Up on the D-pad to recruit him or her. They can do everything that your Grove Street Family members can do. Note: Each person you recruit will get a 9mm unless they already have a gun.
  Recruit anyone into your gang with rocket launchers:
Press R2(3), X, L2, L1, R2, L1, Down, X during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Lock on to someone (any pedestrian or even rival gang members) and press Up on the D-pad to recruit him or her. They can do everything that your Grove Street Family members can do. Note: Each person you recruit will get a rocket launcher unless they already have a gun. Also, you may first need to enable the "Recruit anyone into your gang with guns" code first.
  City in chaos:
Press L2, Right, L1, Triangle, Right(2), R1, L1, Right, L1(3) during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. This produces an effect that is similar to what happens in the final mission of the game, with rioting and looting and buildings on fire.
  Pedestrians riot:
Press Down, Left, Up, Left, X, R2, R1, L2, L1 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Pedestrians have weapons:
Press R2, R1, X, Triangle, X, Triangle, Up, Down during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Pedestrians are Elvis:
Press L1, Circle, Triangle, L1(2), Square, L2, Up, Down, Left during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Repeat this code to disable its effect.
  Slow down time:
Press Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Speed up time:
Press Circle(2), L1, Square, L1, Square(3), L1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Slow motion:
Press Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1 during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Fast motion:
Press Triangle, Up, Right, Down, L2, L1, Square during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Cloudy weather:
Press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Triangle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Foggy weather:
Press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), X during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Stormy weather:
Press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Circle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Very cloudy weather:
Press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Square during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Sunny weather:
Press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Triangle during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Very sunny weather:
Press R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Down during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry.
  Beach Party:
Press Up(2), Down(2), Square, Circle, L1, R1, Triangle, Down during game play. A message will confirm correct code entry. Pedestrians turn into girls wearing swimsuits, vehicles will be beach style, and CJ will be dressed in shorts and sandals.

B) Those are all of the CODES that I know of. B)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Although you may have compiled this list, you cannot take the credit as your genuine work. Your codes are available at least here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Please learn to use quote tags.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Apparently the member felt that it was unjustifed for me to correct the post. Although I have sited the wrong source, you still copied from this source http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Do not PM me telling me to watch what I am doing as a moderator.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Sorry folks, CkMsc9 has asked me to find the source to justify my editing. This will be the only time I am going off topic.

Weapons (tier 1), (tier 2) and (tier 3) found in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Super Punch, Hitman level in all weapons, Unlimited ammunition, Wanted level never increases, Lower wanted level, Maximum sex appeal, found in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Armor, health, and money found in http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/48238-need-codes-for-gta-san-andreas/

Do I really need to go on?

i love gta sa to but i hate how its going to be rated ao now but i heard there comin out with a m rated version soon but that means the save i have wont be compatible which i really hate cuz i put so much time into it and my origannaly copy dont work and i cant by ao version

My brothers are totally addicted to GTA: SA. I don't really see the fun of it, it's just completing criminal missions, steal cars, run like an idiot to find your house and kill people and stuff, what's the fun in that? I guess I don't see it because I'm a girl :D