xisto Community
gamefreaksl

Gta: Sa

GTA SA is the pwn man haven't played it a few days though to damn busy, everyone should be able to make time for GTA SA. I mean what other game can you pick up a ho? or blow away some dude for looking at you wrong and take his ho? its a one of a kind

While San Andreas is certainly a great game...I don't think it beats Vice City. Vice City was really something else...it was like nothing I had ever played before. Granted, San Andreas is not much different, I feel like the storyline for Vice City was much more intriguing, the gameplay much more engaging. Maybe it's because I'm not exactly into the whole gangsta scene, but either way, I really do think Vice City dominates it on all levels. Looking forward to the next installation in the GTA series, nonetheless...

While San Andreas is certainly a great game...I don't think it beats Vice City. Vice City was really something else...it was like nothing I had ever played before. Granted, San Andreas is not much different, I feel like the storyline for Vice City was much more intriguing, the gameplay much more engaging. Maybe it's because I'm not exactly into the whole gangsta scene, but either way, I really do think Vice City dominates it on all levels. Looking forward to the next installation in the GTA series, nonetheless...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You've got to be kidding? GTA: VC was the suckzors. Ive never finished VC, yet ive finished all from GTA london up. Why? I got bored. I can't belive what im hearing. Someone who likes GTA: VC? Your crazy. I think VC was rockstars failure. It just sucks.

You've got to be kidding? GTA: VC was the suckzors. Ive never finished VC, yet ive finished all from GTA london up. Why? I got bored. I can't belive what im hearing. Someone who likes GTA: VC? Your crazy. I think VC was rockstars failure. It just sucks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh boy...I'm sorry to hear you think that, buddy...I thought Vice City was adored by the masses? Heh, I guess I was wrong. I may be crazy, too, but I wouldn't be inclined to go THAT far. Hmmm...well, please excuse me, as Tommy Vercetti and I have a mission of sorts...something about wreaking havoc on the streets of a certain city that is reminiscent of Miami? We're takin' the Banshee, crankin' some VROCK, and packin' all the ammunition we got. Peace dude ;)

Ok well yeah but the overall it was amazing.  Nothing like halo 2 and being rushed.  This game you deffently need at least 3 days to beat it.  I beat halo 2 in 1 day this game took me about 4-5 days  but it was a very good game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Halo 2 took just as long as SA, i beat both of them in about 10 hours. I personally like halo 2 better, much better graphics and you dont need to cheat. LOL!

cheater, lol i beat it with out cheats and it was fun. but i like cheats for fun stuff not to beat the game. i like the code where u can recruit any one to your gang even police officers. but its not been released as a button code yet so its Gameshark only. but still funny. one thign i like is that when you go to kill a other gang the cop wont do $hit lol. He will acutally kill the gang with you. I recruited the army people to when i had 6 stars going on lol. Its so sweet. But anyway if you really want to know codes and button codes go to http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/

I beat it to.. But in May 30 i am gonna try the PC version of the game see if tehre is any difference or anything.. I hope they add something new to it or if they dont some Programmer will come up with a mod to add on to it and it will be more funner if you get bored of it. But the game was awesome, Better than Halo 2...

I have been a huge fan of the Grand Theft Auto games since GTA 3. GTA:SA is the best yet :P . There are just so many things that you can do in these games it almost seems impossble to do everything. I really want them to make it for the xbox and pc too.

hey san andreas is so cool i have loads and loads of cool cheats i will post them next time im on coz im in school like hover crafts and loads of other cool stuff if you want before any one else email me on maxthomas590@hotmail.com i am stuck on this one mission but i will be on it all night tonight till i do it even if you dont want to get the cheats and just want to email me then email me im online most of the time :D

I completely love this game. I only wish that there were better graphics. There are alot of new systems and concepts that I love in this game that weren't in the others. Muscle system, food system, clothes system, etc.

But i have a very cool code my friend hacked and i think it  works but i have never tryed it becuase i don't got the game LoL. Ok the code is called Get A Jet Pack and the code is L1 L2 R1 R2 Left Right Up Down L1 L2 R1 R2 Left Right Up Down

31698[/snapback]

lmao i cant believe no1 said anything about this.

1. your friend probably could not hack anything if he tried.

2. button combination codes (such as the jetpack one) are preplaced into the game by the developpers to give cheaters a way to entertain themselves w/o actually hacking

i have seriously not used codes once yet on the game, i plan on beating it the first time around fair and then using codes. the games isnt hard and your dont even need codes. when you get that girlfriend who gets you outta the hospital for free.. you dont lose weapons, so just go and buy stuff then make sure you dont get busted and youll keep all your weps. good game overall

rock star didnt put the andromeda plane used in "stow away" mission, they didnt use the fbi truck not the rancher, and they didnt put in the swat tank well they did in the last mision you have to steal it and put it in gargae but first fail mission, if you dont steal it then you need game shark to get it again and fbi truck, and andromeda, and heres some pics of the cars and planes...

This is the S.W.A.T TANK!! (trust me last mission only, Just steal it)

/legacy

This is the F.B.I Truck (trust me not in the game at all, rock star forgot to add it.)

/legacy

This is the ANDROMEDA (trust me its not in the game all you do is drive your bike up the back ramp kill the guards blow the plane and parachute out.)

/legacy

Or use Game Shark...

Thank you,

P.S. ENJOY!!

well i never played any of the halo's but i like GTA sa i think it was the best one out of all of them. i really like the broad range of things you can do in the game. like playing pool and play arcade games and stuff it really gives it that extra boost i think.