xisto Community
Yhtomitsu

Need Help On Rpg Maker 2003 About the Title and Title Music

I started making my game a fews days ago but now all of a sudden when I test the game the title screen is blue and I can't hear any music. I added a title screen and music but it's just blue and silent. Please does Anyone know how to Fix it.

Um, if you want, I could tell you what's wrong, but I'd have to see the game itself... if you want I can PM you my email and you can send it to me... I have quite a bit of this experience with RM2K3, so I think I could probably tell you what's wrong...

When Testing, ensure you have "Show Title Screen" on, otherwise the Title Screen is not displayed and you just get a blue screen. This can also affect the music.

Changing the color of the fontsNeed Help On Rpg Maker 2003

I am aware that you can make sumbols like swords typing in $A and so on.  But let's say I want the sword to be Blue and another sword to be green.  I heard there is a way to use other colors as I looked at the system and showed various colors. Now I know $A makes a sword symbol,  but what input command would I have to put in if I wanted to make each item Icon a different color.  For example lets say I wanted a potion Icon to be red and a Hi potion to be Yellow.  How do I do this? 

-reply by Lare