xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyUchiha

How Do I Get This Girl To Like Me?

how can i tell if this girl likes me?

This girl named maria asked me one day if I was going to the end of the year field trip and I told probably not but she said I half to go and asked her why and she said because I'm going and then the next day she said she was going to take a class next year and she said I should take that class with her so I don't know if she likes me or what.

-question by confused332

how do i get this girl to like me?

Ok..Well...I really really like this girl an I don't know if she likes me back...She is one of my sister friends but my sister don't care...We have made out at nights and stuff like that ...And then I started to talk to my sister about me and her and she told me that all she wants to be is friends with benifits...But I really want to go out with her ...I don't know if I should believe my sister or ask her out ...I hate getting turned down...But I have ask her out before and she said to give her more time...I'm so confused right now I don't know what to do...I mean we make out all the time...I don't know if she does want to be friends wit benifits or not ...I need your guys help..Plzz

-reply by rocky

Only one secret works in such a condition and that is just try to be close to her and find out her likings and dislikings and try just to act as she likes you to be. And obviously it will work. I am sure. And don't let any chance go waste to praise her utilize every such chance and praise her a lot. Best of luck?

Oh guyz you complicate stuff to much. Just grab her hand, take her somewhere quite and tell her the truth that u are really shy and u apologize because you sad no then but love is a big thing and you really like her and want to know her better and who knows maybe you love her already. Try to be funny :PShe'll like that and find it romantic. Also why do u want her not to get suspicious?, isn't your main goal for her to know that you like her and that u want to be together?