xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DF2Squad

Delta Force Games... Which Delta Force game of all is your favorite?

Hello,
I was wonder for you the games our there... from the list below (Delta Force games) which is you favorite, which one do you play?

1. Delta Force
2. Delta Force 2
3. Delta Force: Xtreme
4. Delta Force Land Warrior
5. Delta Force Urban Warfare
6. Delta Force Task Force Dagger
7. Delta Force - Black Hawk Down
8. Delta Force - Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre

To see more games go to http://www.novalogic.com/

*They are not listed in order of release date.

I used to run a clan for BHD a long long time ago. I have heard that the multiplayer is still quite active, which I guess is quite a rare thing for a game of its age. But, yes, I did enjoy that Game, and I think it was the best of the series. I thought DF:X was a waste of time. Has anyone played JO?

delta force land warrior is the BEST of all of those.It had twice as good graphics as delta force 1 and 2 combined. BHD is fun yet i always was annoyed at the 10 second respawn time. my favorite part of that game was the lean around the corners, although you could hit f2 and look around the corner in 3rd personlw has graphics ahead of its time and a variety of guns, sidearms and it had a novaworld 50 player hosted game(until nova took it down) but i still play it and still enjoy it ;)

Plz dont ask for the cd crack here.As for the question. I love BHD but the old days when DF1 was strong. Cant beat those times. Does anybody still play that. how many if anyone at all?

about Delta Force Land Warrior

Delta Force Games...

I cannot walk when a saved game is opened in delta force land warrior...

Pls give me an answer...

-reply by Thanzeem