xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
j-s

Hey I'm Back (lol)

Hi!I'm a former member of Xisto (looks like it closed some time ago, huh?).Anyways... I was cleaning my mailbox when I found a few years old emails coming from here so I told myself I'd come back to see what was going on here.Looks like they gave out credits lol my account has over 12800...(but does an account cost like 5000 credits??? lol)So my name is Jean-Simon, I'm 17 and I'm glad to be back here.I study graphics design and I love all whats related to this.My favorite sport : Taekwondo.See ya on the board!!!

Apparently you are still a member.

Welcome back. Good to have some new victims faces here.

Click on the Xisto readme file link above the shoutbox or in my siggy to learn all about the changes to the Hosting program. The Credit system was installed over a year ago. It is a special add-on to the IPB Forums coded by Opaque and others. And, no, it is not available for use by others.

Welcome back j-s. I probably wasn't around before you left Xisto. It has changed a lot though just since I have been on here so I can imagine the changes you have seen. Looking forward to getting to know you more. jlhaslip is the evilest mod around here but the rest are nice :) j/k jlhaslip is a great guy.

Good to have some new victims faces here.

Lol, jlhaslip and your crazy humor. :) Welcome back, you probably don't know me (if you do then something is probably wrong lol). There have been quite a few members coming back lately, it's good to see. There are so many people on the forum it's hard to know them all.