xisto Community
mocrohangout

A New Pentium Processor?

Does anyone know if there is an new proccessor in developement like Pentuim 5 or will the dual core proccessor be futher devolped??I like too lnow this because i will like too update my computers proccesor and mother board?Thanks dude's!

There is no the Pentium 5 processors. By some people opinion, the pentium 5 computers are computers with DDR2 RAM memory, Sata HDDs, Dual core processors... I do not share this opinion. If you would like to buy a very powerful and mighty computer, you should buy this...AMD Athlon64 3200+ AM22 GB DDR2 RAM memory2 SLi Leadtek GeForce 9300 (best buy for overclockers)Motherboard that is compatibile with parts listed up, I sugest MSI or ABITThis don't cost much, I can't say the price now, but 2 months ago it was like this:AMD Athlon64 3200+ AM2 120 eur2 GB Kingmax DDR2 RAM memory 2x100 eur2 SLi Leadtek GeForce 9300 (best buy for overclockers) 2x70 eurMotherboard that is compatibile with parts listed up, I sugest MSI or ABIT ~120 eurI think it is the best buy now...

Only AMD, centrino and the duel cores are out right now I give them maybe another 4-5 years before anything new comes out for processors.

What about the Xenon processer? I would look at http://www.newegg.com/ or http://www.tigerdirect.com/ for processors. They also have reviews before you buy them. I am also looking to buy a new processor and motherboard because I have a unpowerful celeron that doesn't do too much for me game wise. Although I don't have enough money to step up that far so I'll stick with a cheap Pentium 4 and whatever motherboard will fit in the case I have now.

yeh i don't think anything new is in teh making either. they'll further develop what we already have but i doubt anything new will be produced for another year or two. its really not that easy to create prducts which are much faster outof knowhere. they have to develop and research for a long time before they make any progress.

the new processor in devolopment is the core duo my friends got that intel certification so hes gettin one as soon as they are available...anyways im look for some of this stuff lol..

The new Intel Core processor is there already for a while.You can buy this CPU is you are self-building your PC.But if the brand computers are already using this CPU I don't know.I never buy Brand computers.It's a fast CPU on a lower clock then the D-core, it's also using less power and produces less heat.The new CPU is even tested faster then the current AMD CPU's.So for the now the Intel CPU are faster then AMD , this has been different for a long time.

I'd assume they are expanding the new Core 2 Duo, the quad core version of the CPU will be coming out soon. Maybe they will have something for the average home user coming out soon...

There is no the Pentium 5 processors. By some people opinion, the pentium 5 computers are computers with DDR2 RAM memory, Sata HDDs, Dual core processors... I do not share this opinion.
If you would like to buy a very powerful and mighty computer, you should buy this...

AMD Athlon64 3200+ AM2
2 GB DDR2 RAM memory
2 SLi Leadtek GeForce 9300 (best buy for overclockers)
Motherboard that is compatibile with parts listed up, I sugest MSI or ABIT

This don't cost much, I can't say the price now, but 2 months ago it was like this:

AMD Athlon64 3200+ AM2 120 eur
2 GB Kingmax DDR2 RAM memory 2x100 eur
2 SLi Leadtek GeForce 9300 (best buy for overclockers) 2x70 eur
Motherboard that is compatibile with parts listed up, I sugest MSI or ABIT ~120 eur

I think it is the best buy now...

hey was sup man ummm isnt the AMD Athlon64 4800+ Dual Core better then the 3200+

Actual the Duel Core 2 is the top processor right now, it just came out like a few weeks ago. If you haven't seen the commericals yet just head to intel.com.

laptop processorsA New Pentium Processor?

just bought new laptop but I've been supplied an alternative. The original processor was an AMD Athlon 64Tk the one supplied is Intel Pentium T4300. Should I accept.???????

Please help.  

-question by John