xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexviii

5 Tips For Adsense Ads

hey dude I earned $30 but my account was terminated on reports that a lot of clicks were made from a single IP address. I tried several times using my several diffrent google IDs but they rejected all my signups. Finally I had to change my address to get a new account. Now I'm earning around $2 eachday.

google ads

5 Tips For Adsense Ads

I think soms kids are trying to make money online and cheat google's system and safety.

Its stupid to even think you could and its bad for us who do not cheat and make serious business online, providing quality and make money for it.

Its not fair to cheat so if you are banned, it fair that you will be closed out!!

Internet is not lawless.. Anymore

-reply by Michael

i don't like adsense :lol: on my old web page i used it but with no success just made legit like 40$ in 2 months. it's good money for paying for a domain or something but a waste of time because there are other methods to make far more cash on the net (some more legit then others :P ) but from all i think that adsence is the worst. the only way it can be used for making some cash is to offer something if ppl click the adds but you will get your adsense account suspended. don't know why but i think they realize that u send them crappy traffic

Thanks for the tips! However, I still prefer ads that blend in nicely with the layout. not to make it inconspicuous, mind you, but to make it more in sync with the website. It should at least have similar theme colors. I dislike ads that are obtrusive and I would even leave a website because of this. The key is to ensure that ads don't make your website uglier.