xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexviii

5 Tips For Adsense Ads

Hi everyones!

You can check out some real tips ,hints , strategies by visiting this site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

just visit all the 5 pages of the site...they are loaded with great info on adsense.......

What I can tell you from my own experience is this:
1. Ads at the top of the page and on the left of the page perfom better than any other ads. (Take a look at the "heatmap" from the Google link below)

2. Ads without background colour and borders perfom better than ads within borders with background colour.

3. Ads within content pages perform better than any other ads.

4. A search box on every page gives you another chance for earning Adsense income.

5. A blue link at the top of the ad, the ad in black, and the url also in black so that it blends in with the ad copy - also tends to perform well. A black url makes the link stand out and gives you a better chance of someone clicking on it.

Edited by alexviii (see edit history)

About the programm Google Adsense, I know some people who have their account closed by Google in due not allowed clics or too many clics. So, it's necessary to be carefull with this programm because Google close your account and don't pay you !!

Hi there,I totally agree with you, cinema, that Google is closing accounts often. Most of the time it is because people click their own ads or are using proxyservers that Google does not allow. And i can understand that Google tries to prevent all these different click frauds because there are people who pay a lot for placing these ads. So do not try to cheat Google otherwise they will close your account en do not try to be smarter than Google.

Hi everyones!

You can check out some real tips ,hints , strategies by visiting this site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

just visit all the 5 pages of the site...they are loaded with great info on adsense.......

These helps already for a long time are known!

Study in greater:

Google does not disclose exactly how much you'll earn per ad that is clicked.

The commission you receive per click depends on how much advertisers are paying Google for the particular ad. You will earn a share of that amount. I've heard of earnings anywhere from 2 cents to $15 per click.

So it is logical to believe that keyword phrases like debt free, employment, make money, mp3, sex, etc. will earn you more per click since these are highly competitive keywords that are searched for quite a bit on the web.

Advertisers generally pay more for popular terms because they are searched for more.

Even though Google will not reveal how much you are earning for each ad that is clicked from your site, you can still login to your account at any time and see the total amount of revenue you've generated that day, week, month, year, etc.

For example, if you see that you've made $12.60 today from 9 clicks then you can calculate that your average click-thru commission was $1.40 per click. That's as detailed as their stats will get. Also remember, that's only an average. You won't know how much each specific ad brought in.

The amount you'll earn also depends largely on the amount of targeted traffic you receive to your own site, how well the ads match your audience's interests, the placement of the ads on your pages, and of course the amount you receive per click.

Ideally, you should create a site on a topic you know a lot about. That way you'll have a much easier time creating a generous amount of content on that subject.

Notice from truefusion:

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Cinema has a damn good point. I tried to cheat Google's system several times only to later regret it. While at first I was making $2 a day from a small personal site that only got 50 hits a day, due to clicking behind a network using static IP's, Google finally caught on one day. My $2 a day dropped to $0 a day. And now I only make about $0.10 a week. So the moral of my story is: You can only trick google for so long before they catch on. And when they do catch on, you'll regret cheating...

Google finally caught on one day. My $2 a day dropped to $0 a day. And now I only make about $0.10 a week.

Koopler tell me when you have been caught. After you have reached $100 mark and asked for payout or before that. Also I have heard that they block urls who are clicking on there ads, but you have said that you are earning $0.10 a week, is it from adsense or some where else.

Those are some good tips... some I'd read before, but others I'm definately going to have to try out. It's always good to have some new ideas to help us all make a little bit of extra cash! Thanks for the help :lol:

Koopler tell me when you have been caught. After you have reached $100 mark and asked for payout or before that. Also I have heard that they block urls who are clicking on there ads, but you have said that you are earning $0.10 a week, is it from adsense or some where else.

I haven't hit the $100 mark yet. Right now I'm at $22, and I was able to reach $19 by cheating google's system.

Yeah i agree, you have to make the ad so that its noticable right when the webpage loads. The flashing ads and the ones that follow you as you scroll down the page are annoying although very effective to have people see your ads. The best way of making a banner ad is to keep it simple and provide some information or keywords so they know what to look for in the ads.

Cheating google is easy but watch out becauce if you cheat too many times google will ccatch you.Eg. if you click you own ads useing others IP once, you will be safe.But if you click llike mad useing the same IP google can catch you.If you wan to cheat google many times for lot of money, robbing the bank will be faster. same risk, same money gains.

Edited by chenlimin (see edit history)