xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ProtoMan

How Can I Re-active My Site

I just realized my hosting decrese to -3 , but now I get it back (I have got 4.88 credits now) but I still can't access my site , what is wrong ? How can I fix it ? Please help me. Another question : If I got my site back , is there any different from before ? I mean if I created a folder named forum in public_html folder and installed an Simple Machines forum to that forum folder , will I lose any important files ? Thank you very much. Please help me.

no, allof your files, MySQL Databases, and everything like e-mails will all be in-tact.if i remember correctly, your site will be re-activated after 4-5 hours.

Searching the forum you'll note that your suspended account will resume 1 hour *AFTER* you reached +4 credits from negative hosting credit.When you reach -30 your hosting will be automatically terminated and nothing can be recovered after that.When your hosting is unsuspended it's nothing different from how you left it. No, it will not resolve your issue of deleting just about ever folders you had which screwed up your hosting account.Topic resolved. Closed.