xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Logo Request For Hogwartsmagic.net

Ok, well i need a logo for my sites forums please :)

it needs to match these forums http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Size: 705x200 (200 can be less than 200 if you wan)
Renders: Harry Potter preferably Harry Ron and Hermione, somthing from the latest movie (Goblet of Fire)
Text: Hogwarts Magic Forums
Theme: doesn't matter, just make it fit the layout please :P

um thats about it i think, thanx to the person who does this :P

i know its not the best in the world but i made it all by my self :-p ... and it looks a lil messy, i guess i wont try to smudge out the parts of the image that arent there so that it doesnt look like half of hte image is cut off XD

meh, no offense, but i dont really like it, its a bit to plain without any brushing or affects besides smidge, i really appreciate your effort, but i dont really think it looks too good.so if anyone else wants to take a shot at it, go ahead :)

I am making one for you, but just one detail, Do you want a specific font on the text? or should i pick one i think looks good there...

**EDIT**

Well im gonna sleep now.. but i leave here my work anyway.

Posted Image

Personally, i like it, but maybe you want something else, and maybe it doesnt fit correctly your theme but it was hard to blend those renders with the colors XD

So what you think?

Edited by MIGUE2k7 (see edit history)

maybe one of

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
those? that would look good with it :)

----------

i love it! and i think it looks great! when i get back from helping the neighbor wiith somthing in her backyard i will upload it to my forums and try it out :P

thanx!

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Cool, glad you like it, if you want i can give you the PSD file so you can edit the text and other stuff on Photoshop.

i think that might be good, because i might use the logo for somthing else and all i would have to do is edit the text to say what that somthing else is :)

lol... no offense... but i dont like mine very much either XDi like the one migue made a WHOLE lot better... eh... i need to get photoshopnice work migue!