xisto Community
tdktank59

Criticize My sigs

allright judge my work i did these 2 sigs for some guys on another site i post on

so i want another sites opinion!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

and he wanted the text to stand outmore so heres an edited version so... rate away please

Posted Image

I like the last one best.First one could use a border.

there should have been a border

I'd say the last one too, although it seems that all of them are too dark.I really like the text effects you used.

Overal 8/10

yeah lol thats they way they were designed for a reason the guys wanted a dark grungy sig

Yes, the sig is dark, and it's to dark. Hard to see Trev. And that's not grunge my friend, that's abstract.They're really monotone. Try doing some of the color techniques I "tryed" to show you. Not sure if they got through yet.I like the text on the second one though.(No double posts please)

Yes, the sig is dark, and it's to dark. Hard to see Trev. And that's not grunge my friend, that's abstract.
They're really monotone. Try doing some of the color techniques I "tryed" to show you. Not sure if they got through yet.
I like the text on the second one though.

(No double posts please)

well yeah true its not grungy but meh...

the guys said that they wanted a dark sig i told them to tell me if they wanted it darker or lighter and they said to leave as is so yeah

but yeah those are a bit to dark for me too...

ive been i think...

color balance on a layer above the brushes right???

Ya but it's not just one color balance layer. It can be 4-5+.Color Balance then do clouds, new color balance, ctr-click the one with the clouds, then select the new color balance, and color again..

ah ive only been doing 2 at most... lol, but then i do curves and then contrast/brightness lol

I dislike the font, i am severely picky about font...and i dont think it is sharp/crisp enough honestly.

in general i dislike that type of banner, it reminds me of like vomiting...and just getting nothingness, but one solid colour over and over.

I dislike the font, i am severely picky about font...and i dont think it is sharp/crisp enough honestly.
in general i dislike that type of banner, it reminds me of like vomiting...and just getting nothingness, but one solid colour over and over.

allright part of your comment intrigues me while the other part im offended a bit mostly offrended cause there is more than one color... its normaly orange and red... lol one of em has yellow but meh w/e

but this is the type of critisizm i wanted lol thanks jasper

but what part makes you want to vomit? just the renders or the colorshceme/background?

and yeah i normaly go with fonts that fit what the sig is about so id say im rather picky...

allright part of your comment intrigues me while the other part im offended a bit mostly offrended cause there is more than one color... its normaly orange and red... lol one of em has yellow but meh w/e
but this is the type of critisizm i wanted lol thanks jasper

but what part makes you want to vomit? just the renders or the colorshceme/background?
and yeah i normaly go with fonts that fit what the sig is about so id say im rather picky...

It doesnt make me want to vomit, it reminds me of vomit. Like when you throw up cool aid, and its like blat there it is...i dont know, like you have a subject, but its so close to everything else...its not very, like yeah wow this is the subject. But they would look better with any text.

I didnt word it well first, i meant like you have colours...but they are the same color...like each colour isnt really far from the last one.

yeah i get what your saying know!!!allright really theres only been 3 of the 4 people that posted here helped me in some way!!!!Jasper thanks for the major help!!!! and thanks KuBi for the new ideas on coloring ill make a sig later this week and show you it with more than 1 color balance layerand the the guy who said its dark ill try and make em brighter