xisto Community
richierich1m

Making School Fun

school = boring, only some fun parts PERIODYou can't complain about it, its nott fun! who has fun sitting around learning, in the end you have some fun with friends, but the no fun over comes the fun, and you pretty much had a non fun day everyday

I used to love school and when people say to you, "your school days are the best days of your life and you'll wish you were right back there once you experience the 'real world'", they were right.I think, personally, the best way to make school fun is to be with the people who you enjoy being around. Keep your close friends close and your enemies closer. Hah.No, seriously, if you're hanging around with some good people, who you know you'll always be in touch with, then you can make school the greatest place on earth [if only for a few years of your life].I am still best friends with someone I've known since I was 6 and I'm now almost 26, so thats nearly 20 years of friendship and we still have just as much, if not more fun hanging out than we did 10 years ago in high school.You keep these people close to you in school and you can have the best time ever.As for me, I sorely miss school and the teenage years of my life [just as my parents predicted] and often reminisce with old friends of the good times and stupid things we used to get up to.Ahwell...*Wipes single tear* Haha.Enjoy it before real life kicks you in the family jewels and slaps you with an almost endless array of bills which you will no doubt find yourself paying.

Well not everyone likes school and people like to do different things to make school fun, some students like to join clubs and some play sports, you need friends that share same interests like cooking or making websites, and you also need to pick out friends that will be there for you when you need them. Make sure not to spend a lot of time watching tv, your ipod, drinking, hanging out or you will get bad grades and you can get kicked out or not graduate.

To make school fun, you have to enjoy what you are doing. So take subjects that you find interesting, like integrated technology if you like working with metal and wood, or business if you enjoy using computers. Extracurricular activities can be excellent. Most people go for sports, which is fine, but there are also many other things such as yearbook club, help desk, etc.Friends are an important part of school and an important part of your life. You don't want to choose the wrong people to hang out with. Friends are people who you can talk to and stuff. It's fun to do assignments together and your friends should be there when you need them. The "fun" things are fine. Listening to your iPod, playing video games, hanging out, but remember to do them in moderation. If you do them too much, you have prioritized wrongly and will have a harder time concentrating on the education part of school.I personally disagree with the girlfriend part of it, unless you are a girl. :P Having a girlfriend will only distract you from your studies, etc. Also, I would rather hang out with a group of peers than to hang out with 1 person. It's your choice.

Haha nice advice all I would say for advice to make school fun is to dont care and mess around or be a class clown haha mostly anything to get out of learning. I seen schools where they let the kids go crazy now that was cool. I also think that food fights are cool ahah (sorry if Im saying bad stuff but you wanted fun ahah) IF you really want fun is summer school the teachers are like subs and of course you can totally take advantage of them. thats basicly what I have to say other than that its just better not to have school. For some reason I just like the first day of school :XD:.

I make school fun by programming games on my graphing calculator :P I also draw, write songs and poetry... Alot of things really.

Yay! I write programs, too, in my Junior year I wrote a lot of stuff for my AP Chem II class just for my own use, showed to a friend, he yelled about it to the whole class. I thought that I was screwed, byt he just winked back. The teacher didn't hear that, but the next day I had a crowd of people around me with link cables and 5 dollars in hand:) I made about $200 in that one day:) Since then I wrode a lot for my calc and physics classes, but charged less, and distributed the programs free to the people, who gave me ideas for that.

This year being a senior for me the funest part is to sit across from a freshman at lunch and just stare at him for several minutes without responding (try to keep your laughter untill he gets the scary face and rushes away from you, or go away yourself). Freshmen have just so much fear of the upperclassmen... I huess, I was the same some time ago. Yesterday on a frisbee practice we were playing tag with a frisbee (yes, needless to say, that's weird, but that's the way WE do it:)), when I, the team captain, or one of the other experienced players got the disc - everyone starts running away from them (we throw quick, sharp throws, if you're too close - you have 0 chance of dodging), while ALL the freshman seemed paralyzed looking at us in fear. That was creepy:)

School was never intended to be fun, unless you start to imagine the world around you as an anime or something interesting like day dreaming but of course that isn't healthy, especially for your grades. Just make sure not to be tricked by time wasters at school for strange enough they study at home and get good grades neither the less, you probably think they don't but they do.

dude how can you make school FUN!!!!! it is sssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!! sitting behind a desk all day. its stupid but you have to do it

B) You're right. School is fun when you have good friends, you're in sports, and you have a girlfriend.I've always had good friends, and I used to play hacky sack all the time (wasn't really a school sport, but it's still considered a sport.).I had a girlfriend in 10th grade, but she broke up with me, and never really explained why. And now, one of my best friends, Adam, left the hacky sack circle to go to some Boot Camp thing. So that pretty much ruined all of it, and now school sucks. I got in all of the hardest classes I could get, and they're all friggin' boring. I really miss Adam and my girlfriend and hacky sack. Life used to be good.DANG IT! You just made me realize how bad my life sucks right now! I was perfectly fine like five minutes ago! :P

Sorry you guys but the best thing at my school is when my teacher turns to right on th board me an my friend run across the room, hit our friend, run back and he would get in trouble for saying OW.It was awesome.Or the time in my science class we had to do skits and comercials all of the time.So we would make them funny.Let's see:Once I dressd like a woman, wore a banana suit, wore a yellow suit, fought with lightsabers, broke a baby stroller, and almost crashed a wheelchair.It was awesome times.

It might sound weird, but the lessons I do and the teachers I have go a long way to making it fun. Physics and chemistry are great because we're doing practical experiments pretty much every lesson, which is always better than sitting down note taking. The teachers I have for those subjects are also pretty cool and fairly laid back.Of course, my mates help a lot as well. Just having the chance to sit down, relax and talk is nice when you've got lessons for the rest of the day. Now though they've started banning MP3 players, card games and all sorts of other things that made our free time fun :P

I think you can do well at school and have fun without being lazy and doing nothing in your classes. You are not at school for that long, and it forms the basis of your future career(Normally), so you may as well try hard. You dont got for that long. You only really have to try hard in your last 2-3 years anyway. You can still have fun. Just make good friends, and you can be bad and get into a lot of trouble in your break, that way everyone wins. But you can still try hard and fun.

Trying to get a girlfriend. Well more like trying to tell the girl that I like that I like her. Not that easy for me, I'm type of shy guy who don't share a lot. And I'm also scared that she wouldn't like me back as I like her. But oh well, I have to take the risk to know that else I could never move on. And if she like me back like I like her, then I guess I'll have a girlfriend ahahaha. That would one of those thing you say made school fun, and I'm sure it will if we really like each other. And also I'm sure that she will force me to do all of my homework too ahahah.Other than having a girlfriend, join clubs, play sport for the school and all must be fun. I never tried out for any type of sport before and I think I never will because I'm really terrible at any sports. And because of me they'll just lose every games. Clubs, I'm having fun in some of them. Not all of them though, and that I have no idea why. But yeah, clubs and sports does make it fun too.And of course if you keep up with all your study and all and you have a passing grade in every class you would just be proud of yourself and just keep on contining like that. Because you would have understand the thing you learn and just think that it is fun. Or maybe not.Other things to make it fun? That I can't really think of any. Just don't get in troubles for doing anything you'll think would be funny maybe? I don't know. Can't think of any right now.