xisto Community
ProtoMan

Is There Any Ways To Take More Disk Spaces ?

What if my friend hosted here and doesn't need that account anymore , is there any way I could take Disk Spaces and Bandwidths from him (He allowed me to do that , of course) so I will have 300 MB Disk Spaces and 10 GB Bandwidth ? I really need them , please reply as soon as you can. Thank you very much :)

I dont think you're able to do that... If its possible then the system will be taking 2 credit instead of 1 away from you everyday... And of you have a valid reason as in why you need additional bandwidth and disk space you can request for them, I believe I read about being able to request for more if needed a while ago... You better do a little search around the forum...

Yeh unless its some kind of exception i dont think it will be allowed because if they did that for everyone then their partner site would get no money atall as everyone could have loads of disk space and b/w here! Obviously wait for a mod.admin to say yay or nay but i would get your hopes up!If you do need much more bandwidth and sisk space then try Xisto - Web Hosting.com (i belive thats right) And how come you need so much disk space? my website is probably varely 10mb probably much smaller than that. All i have is images and php files with a coupld of txt files. And bandwidth shouldnt be much of a problem unless you get thousands of visitors, in which case you would be better to set up some ads and get paid hosting for even better space, bw, uptime etc...

Trap17 only offers two hosting plans for free web hosting, no ads members.Xisto - Web Hosting.com offers 2.1GB with 33.3GB bandwidth per month for only $3.33 per month. That's not that hard to pay if you need more space.