xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berakd

Sega Mega Drive And Sony Playstation Emulators Help me to find...

A long time ago I had one Sega emulator. It was a good one, but I had a HDD defect and then I have lost all my data including my Emulator!So if anyone can help me... I remember it's icon, it was a big green F letter... Anyone know what it is and where to find it?!I need Sony Playstation I emulator, a good one... Please HELP if you can!

Just so that you guys know,

Emulators and Roms are Legal If you own the console, and or games too. If you have a ROM and not the actual game aswell, it is considered illegal.

If you understand what I am saying,

Say you have a Nintendo DS and a copy of Mario Kart DS too, you are allowed a DS emulator and the Mario Kart DS ROM aswell, but nothing else.

What is legal and what is not, who is sure 100% about that. In electrotechnic you can change 10ohm resistant with 2x5ohm and you can register a new product, and with this theme now, if someone, who was writing that ROM I ca download and use, made an error or difference, and he did not registered his rom, and I am using it, I am not breaking the law...Anyway, I have found emulators I asked you for, thanks on help!One more thing... In the World, I belive that more than 50% of programs we using are not registered, or maybe they are, just not on a legal way. I am so sorry for those people who are making software, but, nobody can help there. Software is expencive for someone..... In my country less than 10% of population is reday to pay for Windows and other aplications..... That is the reason of crackers existing...

I don't think you're allowed to ask for them, since they're illegal...I might be wrong, but I'd get rid of your post to be sure :)

Just so that you guys know,

Emulators and Roms are Legal If you own the console, and or games too. If you have a ROM and not the actual game aswell, it is considered illegal.

If you understand what I am saying,

Say you have a Nintendo DS and a copy of Mario Kart DS too, you are allowed a DS emulator and the Mario Kart DS ROM aswell, but nothing else.

Roms are illegal it don't matter if you own the console and the hard copy. Also having them for 24 hours and then deleting them is also false.

THEY ARE ILLEGAL and if people are caught posting them they will get suspended/ban for posting illegal content.

I was wonder if roms are maybe legal in my country, and now i am sure. ROMS are NOT LEGAL, and belive me, better buy yourselves a consoles, than you having roms, rules and law is very strict in this area!!! Delete your roms, if you do not want to break a law!

Edited by berakd (see edit history)

Emulators are not illegal.Roms are only illegal if they copyright pictures, names, themes or any other significant content from the actual game.-Valros