xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon2

Gmail - Free Email Signature Graphic Generator Create one for you now, its free, cool and usefull for anti-spam.

Gmail - Free Email Signature Graphic Generator

Wouldn't you like an graphic with your Gmail account?

Wouldn't you want a graphic like this one?

Posted Image

If you do want to create one for yourself, for free, and not only for gmail, but also for all of the other free popular free email services like msn, yahoo and other, now it is too easy to get it, just visit the below link, insert you email adress, select the color of text and background color, and boom, voil?.

Plus, it also offers the link for you to use it on forums, blogs and websites, so like that, the image won't consume your website server bandwidth.

Gmail - Free Email Signature Graphic Generator

http://www.sigtools.com/

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Thanks for the link, it seems a really good idea, as it avoids the issue of spam bots finding your email address. It is only a pity that they don't have any BT custom email address images. (I have my main e-mail address on a BT account)

Edited by Yacoby (see edit history)

Yacoby, you can use your own domain.It says "If you want to use a domain not listed, type your full email address before the "@" and select "Custom"."but they don't have the image though.

Edited by ROL (see edit history)

thanx for sharing your finding.This will help us to prevent the spam bots from collecting our mail IDs and getting our inbox full of spams.Moreover this helps us to show our email ID in a cool fashion.

I do not know what you mean with that word DarkPsycho but, i think that all the other graphics that the website offers, for free, are very cool.Plus, it also offers the link for you to use it on forums, blogs and websites, so like that, the image won't consume your website server bandwidth.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)