xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pudding696

Google Hates Who?!

It is made by Google Bombing, search it in Wikipedia. But yeah, I agree with Google.They can't fix it as it is a system abuse making the googlebot get confused and get Mr. President. (:)) Well, later (As I don't have anything else to comment).

Its there from ages but yeah I agree with Google... :)

Yup. First time I've seen it, it was really funny. XDWhen I didn't know what was google bombing, I thought Google in fact hated it for real, so, I went to know more about this, and I discovered it was product of guys who post amazingly a lot of links with the keyword "failure" in popular blogs and that stuff, I guess that the idiocy of the president will be left there for ever. :)I've remember other Google Bombing projects by YTMND that tried to bring up "The Unfunny Truth About Scientology" site which made searching "Scientology" or "The Unfunny Truth About Scientology" bring to that site and let you watch that.Most of the people hates that religion because it killed people, etc... You can find the whole story somewhere else.-ZZ

i saw the long time ago, their search is based on the words that link to that page.if you try "waffles", it will take you to john kerry (2004 election canmdidate) website.there is a similar Google bomb on "Worst president ever".there are also positive ones such as "Great President."

Edited by ROL (see edit history)

I dont think that that will ever be fixed. It really was like a bomb, the target was aimed at, and they totally hit it. The damage has been done, and I dont think it can be fixed unless google is forced to do so, and if it was it would have already been fixed since it has been online for quite some time now.

In relation to ol' President Bush, I remember sometime ago that his team tried to register "bushsucks.com", "gwbushsucks" and so forth and re-directed the DNS of the potential anti-bush sites to his official site.