xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Avatar: The Last Airbender Movie Twas on Last Night

Lol yea that "circus freak's" name is Tye Lee.... i think its funny that Mai (or however you spell it) is all emo and stuff but she is lazy and she doesnt wanna get dirty... Something i think is messed up is that it took aang quite sometiem to learn waterbending... but in like 2 minutes BAM he knew earthbending... wtf is up with that? is earthbending really THAT easy?

lol, i suppose earth bending would be super easy to learn after you learn how to stand strong and to not let anything knock you down, i mean if you look at it, its not all about form as much as airbending and waterbending and fire bending is, it is just about being strong in whatever position. and just knowing your stronger than the rock will help you do whatever you want to it. in the episode of "The Drill" aang just knew he was stronger than the rock, so he swiped his arm in the aire and cut the rock's roundness off :)lol does that make any sence?@Mai, yeah she does seem like the emo type, mainly because she is just mopey and lazy like you said, and because she is always depressed becuse nothing exciting happens, and when it does she gets all sad when it is over.did everyone see the episode last friday (three days ago) poor appa will probably never like to be around the camp fire again.and how about the di le (SP) why would they just take appa like that?also, couldn't Toph just walk around outside and tell them if they are getting close to where appa is or not, because since she cans ee with her feet.

i'll see if i get time one day, those shows are quite interesting :)o only double episode :P anyway , lol, it oldish topic too.i haven't watched for a while actually used to be really in to it. anyway thanks for reminding me to watch i sometime albus :)

Ha. I've watched liek two different episodes of Avatar. I'm not a huge fan of cartoony anime, and I don't follow any Tv series like that. I always though it was a little cheesy. :)I was messin with a friend about it one day, cause he loved it too. I was joking around about how bad it was, and he got really mad at me. It was hilarious. XD

No I haven't yet, but I love the show. I've been missing a lot of them lately, but I watched the like whole first season. It was really good, and I want to watch that others but they are on at the wrong times that i can watch it or I'm busy with something else. For me, I think its pretty funny in parts and the characters are pretty cute.

WoW!!! Avatar Movie!!! i'v saw Books 1 and 2 and they are awesome!!!, i'm waiting for book 3 (i thing its fire, dunno :S)Like Dumbledore says: "This is geting a little off topic" but this is nice!CyaH!