xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Morne

Farm Tycoon well... learn how to farm...

Farm tycoon is all to test how would you handle a farm in the 4 sesons and all its weather relating to it.when you start this game you have a small amount of money, one feeld to plant goods, and the basic tools to do so.its a bit realistic in the manner that you have energy that does decrease wen you work, and the time limit in wich you work, meaning the hours you work. at day you work, at night you sleep, when its to cold your energy levels are low and when its to hot the same.now, you have a list that shows you wich stock is most needed and sells the best.in winter for eg, oranges are the best seller becouse of the high vitamine C it contains.you take a look at this list evry seson to see where your production will be based.then you go the market and bey the seeds of this product.now before planting your plantation needs to be leveld and all the junk removed like stones, stumps and the weeds.for each of these there is a tool to remove it, and each element takes a diferent amount of energy to remove this unwanted things.after removeing these things you can start planting your products, and they do need water. in rainy times you dont need to water and use your time to bey new stock in seeds or later on better tools.each day your product grows, and after its done growing and ready to be croped, you crop them and it will be stockpiled in your warehouse.sell them asoon as posible... the more they stand an rot the less the coulity and price drop.in winter the snow covers your platation and makes it imposible to plant... unless you perchase a greenhouse.thats the planting an croping in sesons.well, if your uncle die and you inherate thing, money.it comes in handy for the rough times.you need publisity aswell to improve the rateing of your farm and the price of your products.for this you can put an add on the local paper, on tv and so on.when your money isheus are settled and you need to grow you go to the town and the land agent and purchase more land or a bigeer warehouse.with more planting ground comes bigger an better tools, so you would need to buy better tools to improve the production on all your fields.its a great game to let time pass, but sooner or later you get adicted to this game.i have even concidderd becoumeing a farmer... well with spelling like mine its not a bad idee i say... :)

Sound interesting. ( No link? ) I will find it and try it out!

they are really making a lot of these Tycoon games. I have never tried this one but i defiantly like 2. But i wonder what the next Tycoon game they make will be about and what new features it will have.

There are many Tycoon games. I have played a lot of the demo versions. Some are better than others. If you are looking for strategy, real time play and manual dexterity challenges they are a good way to go. They are easy to download and install and are instantly ready for playing. However, my computer is now filled with a bunch of files and I don't remember which ones are worth keeping. Maybe someday I'll go through and delete them but for the moment they aren't causing any trouble so I will leave them where they are.

That sounds fun! I love simulations. Thanks for sharing this. I really like Rollercoaster Tycoon, but that's off topic. :unsure:

Hey.I love most of the tycoons. I loved em all until they started renovating it and cutting out most of the good features that were there in the old versions of it. Must try Farm tycoon Out and see how good it is.