xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haifista

Diablo 3? Anytime soon, Blizzard

I grew up playing Diablo when I was a kid. I saw Diablo 2 and always wanted to get it.. When I got it like 2 years after the release, I could not stop playing it. Now that it has gotten boring, will there be a Diablo 3? It would be awesome. No showy graphics, just a bit updated. More items, moves, and classes. I would definately buy it.

Ya, but you posted it in the RTS sub-forum. Don't worry, I feel you though. I played D2, and the Expansion for years- easily. And It's still the only computer game I will play (I got tons of stuff on the PS2 though) And a Diablo 3 would be killer.

Diablo is a RPG, not a RTS. A RTS is like Starcraft or Warcraft (bleh). An RPG fits you of the role of a specific person whereas a RTS gives you control of certain people or action figures and makes you an unamed presence, which to these people do not exist. Call yourself fate if you will.Diablo Three will most likely never turn out. They are onto bigger and better things, just like they did with Starcraft. (:()

i actually heard sum where they were THINKIN on makin a diablo 3, but with all this wow hype they will never make it if they were actually plannin on it. I like d2, but once ladder reseted i quit.

Diablo 2's pretty fun! I used the sorceress, but I was always so afraid... so I never actually killed that spider lady (forgot her name)... But when I got expansion and used the Druid, I actually got as far as... Well past the desert, but never as far as Diablo... I'm just too afraid to play those types of games, but it's a great game (I watched my brother play) and it would be great if they DID come out with a *beep*ing 3rd game.

Dude, a diablo three would kick *bottom*! One is no doubt planned, but I doubt that it will be coming out any time soon., They just finished WoW, and I think that that will hold them over for a while. Anyone know what they're next project will be? I wonder if a new starcraft type thing will come out... that would be cool. Battle.net has huge possiblilitesd, but I think that Valve's Steam has really taken the market in online gaming and distribution. I love HF2, and steam just makes it so much better, the online gaming it awesome.

I'm just not sure that my mouse could survive Diablo 3. I seem to remember the last time I played Diablo 2 I kept finding it frustrating when I was swarmed by huge numbers of weak creatures. It just gets a little silly when all you have to do is keep clicking the button as fast as you can. I preferred the areas where you had to be a bit more aware because the enemies were more powerful. that said, it was never the most strategic game anyway, but it was good fun anyway.

i got diablo 2 the day it was realeased and i still play it today alothough i have stopped playing it from time to time for like 3 months at the most. But diablo 2 never gets old its one of the best game ever.A Diablo 3 would be good but from what i can see it is likely that it will be made because blizzards best game is the diablo series so it would quite stupid to pass off an oppertunity to make a load of money :D Trust em they will make it. The problem is when will they make it.Sorry for my bad spelling

hhmm...diablo 3 would be interesting me and most of my friends all enjoy diablo i love all the different weapons and armor you can get i think its just fun trying to get the different special weapons. but i didnt really like diablo 2 expansion well the characters not the levels, i just wish they made other characters i wish there was like a dark paladin or something or something demonish...oh well thats just my opinion but i do hope for a new diablo im kinda bored these days...

Diablo III wont be as popular as Diablo, Diablo Hellfire or Diablo II. These games were the hits of RPG. I liked these games only because they are very simple and you shouldnt think too much in PvM...but of cause you need ur whole brain in PvP :angry: A lot of games were like Diablo (for example Dungeon Siege), but I couldnt have rest playing them like I had playing Diablo II. And I think the same will be with Diablo III.