xisto Community
Teri Luketic

Stupid People Who Can't Shut Up. I swear Im going to kill this guy.

that would have been my suggestion, to just hit him if he was being an annoying *bleep*. I'm the type of person who doesn't let anyone get away with things, if i see something like that happening I'll take action. I bet you slapping him will make him think twice before attempting the same things again.Computer labs should have a "be quiet" policy so that everyone can concentrate on their work.

I know, I know. This thread is 4 years old. But I have to say, even today I still say "your mom." It's more of a childish comment than anything, used to show others how infantile they are being. But even after all this time since this thread, it has not gone away."Your mom" will forever be in use (no pun intended, lol).

I know, I know. This thread is 4 years old. But I have to say, even today I still say "your mom." It's more of a childish comment than anything, used to show others how infantile they are being. But even after all this time since this thread, it has not gone away.
"Your mom" will forever be in use (no pun intended, lol).

I actually use the word/term 'yo mom' when i really get pissed at somebody and I don't have a good comeback lol and I use 'yo face' to... like when someone asks a really irritating question or plain dumb question. And I don't think its really 'childish' it's just when you don't have any ideas to call someone something. It's more adultish (is it a word?) than saying the F or the B word. So, its actually not as childish as you think.

I actually use the word/term 'yo mom' when i really get pissed at somebody and I don't have a good comeback lol and I use 'yo face' to... like when someone asks a really irritating question or plain dumb question. And I don't think its really 'childish' it's just when you don't have any ideas to call someone something. It's more adultish (is it a word?) than saying the F or the B word. So, its actually not as childish as you think.

It's childish because by even dropping down to someone's level (when they are being immature -- stupidity is classified as being immature as well) you are acting just like them. Immaturity is generally regarded to as being "childish" (in the sense that children lack maturity).

That's where I derived the fact that it's an immature statement.