xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ahmar2

Make 100% Free Money Online $4000+ free money making system

:)Hello I am posting this site here as I am making money with it every month..It is a step-by-step money making system..Best thing is it is 100% free..First I thought that it might be a scam but now as I am making 4000$ per moth so now I have to believe it..

I will advise you that please give it a try before making any decision..You will also make money..no experience is needed and its free..so you have nothing to lose..

you will surely love it..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ahmar2,I get a 404 error when I click that link you provided.Please doublecheck and edit the link or report this post for deletion.Thanks.*edit* and fix your bbcodes*edit*

If its that good everyone with an internet would be doing it, I would :) But I'm sure there is a catch somewhere right? :P PS: Don't we just LOVE pyramid schemes! :P

It is scam, and it is imposible to earn to fast 400 per month i suger you take out the many to asure that the program pays

Well you see you don't really know that unless you try. I know many people that have online ways to make money but you know the problem is some people just don't try. Yes there are really many scams but there are some that do indeed make you money. I'm not saying this one isn't a scam but you can't just accuse it without seeing it.

If its that good everyone with an internet would be doing it, I would :) But I'm sure there is a catch somewhere right? :P PS: Don't we just LOVE pyramid schemes! :P

Well you see people say it's good but you see people don't believe that it works which causes them not to try it out. They all think there must be a catch and what not. Once again you can't eliminate this as a possibility but I haven't tried it myself either and the probability you are right is likely. Especially since the site doesn't work unless the link is wrong.
Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

The web page you are trying to access can not be found in this server.It is either been removed by the owner or has been removed by our abuse team. Thank you!

Lol! probably a scam?

my first post here :) hm I get a 404 error anyway, but I never ever beleave in those so calld provite sites. Only real way of making money if you ask me is running advertisements on you site.And not by small firms but with big sites you know and you know they won't be foold with scams thats what I generally do :P Shoudt the modurators/admins protect us from these cind of posts with scams and delete them?

I get a 404 Error, the link doen't work, and besides, its kind of impossible to earn $4000 a month, thats almost more than my dads!

same here. i get an error as well. i guess the site is down now. anyway, if you want to make real money, then you can make money with flash games. click on this link and you will be able to avail of a huge discount. you can also sign up as an affiliate. :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
No referral links, absolutely not!

one of my rules: u can make more than 200$ a month just by scamming or having a good web page with good content and affiliates. otherwise u can make like 50$ completing surveys or from search engines but better get a real job cause even for those 50$ you'll work your *bottom* off.