xisto Community
Robbie Rotten

My Plans While I'm In Trap17

Well I only have one plan as of the minute and that will be to get the 30 credit and make my own forum but I will without a shaddow of a dooubt still be a regular member in here.I'm hoping that at some point I could be a Admin in here.If any of the Admins could PM me to say how I am doing and if I would ever have a chance of being made a new group instead of a member than I would be truly gratefull.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

The way to become a mod or admin is simply to be active, report any bad posts to the mods/admins to help them out and be friendly and helpfull to the members here, give other members help in using the forums and setting up their websites and anything else they need help with. Remember the rules and dont break them and remind others of the rules if they need reminding. And even if someone doesnt want to be a mod they should still do the above :) its what makes Xisto so great. I dont want to be a mod or anything but i try to be as helpful as i can be to other members just to help them and the mods out abit :PGood luck with your forum and if youre lucky, becoming a mod. Getting the 30 credits is a breeze as long as you stick to the rules, which are reasonable anyway!

it is verry unlikely that you or ayone else on these forums will EVER become an admin, soley because OpaQue cannot trust the powers he gives to the admins to just anyone. Same with mod powers, the people who are mods have been here mostly since the beginning of Xisto.. and the last person to be upgraded to mod was truefusion and he has ben here for quite some time too, so dont get your hopes up on becoming a mod or an admin...as for your postings, although i am neither a mod nor an admin, by looking at your posting history i would suggest putting a little more effot into your posts... i am loking through your history and although you only have 13 posts right now, there are about 4 that are lacking the words for a quality post that will earn you credits.. just try to make them a little bit longer than normal. and even if you cant, there are times where a post only requires a sentense or two. and thats ok. just try your best :) you'll fit in well around heregood luck with your site etc.

no i was not ever asked to be a mod, nor did i apply... it would be nice sometimes when some ----- comes and spams like 30 topics and theres no mod on (mainly at 3 am or so :))you canot apply to be a mod, it is somthing the other mods decide on i believe

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Albus i swear you were a mod... i see your posts eveywhere and your always on talking to someone in the chat boxI swear your always on lol but what ever im glad we have a few dedicated members (sadly im not very dedicated just enough to keep a few spare points in my bank for my site lol)Anyways best of luck to you robbie

I was waiting for this post to show up and Im glad you did.Their is a very small list of prime candidates and I can say that I'm not even on that list of who would be considered for admin level. Even though my status here is legendary for what I am known for.Also their more to just posting you have to be well rounded in almost pretty much everything that goes on in this forum and outside this forum as well.Here a small tip don't even ask, although it has been awhile people would ask me how I became a mod and I basically tell them we will let you know.On a side noteAlbus is in a honarary mod group called spam patrol anyone can join because of what the title says your patrol for spam posts.

Albus is in a honarary mod group called spam patrol anyone can join because of what the title says your patrol for spam posts.

i really need to get that going, i mean maine is gone now... so someones gotta get it going... :) sorry, off topic

It is always nice to have far targets and to work towards them but with regards to being a moderator in any forum, not only Xisto, you have to prove your dedication and also your posts must have been of a certain quality. I am sure Xisto would not hire anyone as a moderator if they give 1-2 sentences of reply in each post they make. Quality speaks a lot in this forum, and if you have that, I am sure in time you would be considered. As for me, I have no wish to become a moderator simply because I can't commit enough time everyday to the forum, and that is required of the moderator to ensure there isn't 'problematic' posts. But nonetheless, I am very active on this forum and I intend to try keeping it that way and at the same time posts constructive messages to each topic I find interest in

First worry about gettig 30 Credits. :)It is VERY unlikely to become a mod or an administrator. We already have enough mods. If its hard enough to become a mod, admin would be even more. Mods are hand picked I think, you have to be very active, post with quality posts. Obey all rules. Don't ask/pm to be one either it would just make your chances lower i would guess. Just be very active and post with quality :P If your lucky they'll notice you and your posts, and your time being, and make you a mod/admin. But again its it highly unlikely.

Welcome to Xisto :)Making good posts is the best way to get your credits up, not lots of posts.Enjoy posting here, its become a ruetine for me now, not because i have to but because i like to :P .