xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon2

Terminator 4 Movie Is Coming, Announced By Mgm Will be an awesome movie, thats for sure.

Terminator 4 movie is comming, announced by MGM

I am sure Terminator 4 is going to be an excellent movie, i do not know about you but, i just can't wait to see it, i am a major fan of the Terminator movies, Arnold is also one of my action favorite actors, but i am not sure arnold is going to enter in Terminator 4.

Are you a Terminator movies fan?
Do you think Arnold Sh. is going to be the Terminator 4?
Who would you like to see for Terminator 4?

I guess this is going to be a major movie, a major investement must be made in order to really make this movie, perhaps they are going to continue with the same 2 protagonists of the Terminator 3, but i do not know about Arnold, lets see, i wish he could do this movie, but i won't bet for it, he is all in politics right now, who knows, perhaps some day he will be the president of the united states.

Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

it will be releasing in 2008. terminator movies had been great since begining. and i also wonder if aronld will be in since he's currently a governer of california.

That is great news. When I saw the ending of Terminator 3 (which by the way I saw about 5 times) I said "they have to do another one!". I really really loved the way Terminator 3 ended even if they couldn't stop Judgment Day. I wonder what is it going to be about... I'm looking forword to a SF war movie! Hope Arnold is still up for the challenge!PS: Off topic... I found out a few days ago that Ridley Scott is thinking to do another Gladiator which, he sais, is going to be a sequal, but will still have Russell Crowe as the main actor (strange thing since The Gladiator dies in part one.

Woah this will be awesome, I have the trilogy of the Terminator and I'm not too sure either if he will be in the 4th one. I certainly would be hoping so though because I think he is very talented in the films to do what he does in them. If I was to guess who they would have replace him, then I would have to say somebody like the dude out of Underworld & Underworld Evolutions.By the way they are 2 other brilliant films.Referring to them 2 films the actor I am talking about is the one who plays as Michael Covern and who gets biten by Lucias[Lyken.] Lyken is a Warewolf incase you haven't seen them 2 parts of the Underworld film.As I was saying though I'm not sure of what Michael Covern's real name is but if you have seen them 2 films then you will know who I am referring to.I think he would be a great actor to of replaced Mr. Arnold Sh.

Perhaps they will revive him, adriantc, we did not see him die, we did not see the gladiator take his last breath, they can always try that way or anyother, imagination is one thing human beeings have plenty.I can not see anyone replacing Arnold, even the machine of the terminator itself was made with Arnold's face structure, i am sure you fans noticed that detail, i think it is impossible to replace Arnold, i just can't be attracted be Terminator 4 with some other actor, well, perhaps they will choose the right actor, i don't think Arnold is going to enter this one, he can't be at politics and movies at the same time, that is politically incorrect, if you all know what i mean!

Oh god. Not another one. >_< I'd see the frigging Pink Panther sequel before I'd even think about seeing T4. I hate Arnold, and all of the movies I've seen him in(including the Terminator ones) except one. And I fogot what it was.

I'm with SarcasM, the 3rd one killed the series, unless James Cameron comes back and direct's this one and Arnold makes an appearence, then this movie will bomb horribly.Hopefully they actually do the future it's been 20 years and we have yet to see it. Mind you bits and pieces of it but make it wit hthe future this time.

Sequels or any other follow-up movie, for that matter, have always left me a bit on edge. It always pains me to see a sequel that "ruins" the original, branching off topic for a bit, I felt that the Matrix movies would fall into that category. Nonetheless, it is commonplace for movies to be produced in triologies these days.My honest opinion? Three is usually enough. Although it would be fascinating to see Arnold come back for another adventure, I would much prefer that they closed off the movie series before it began to drag on. Just look at how wonky some of those horror anthologies have become: Friday the 13th.... all the way to Jason in Space?... yeah. And how about Rocky? Somehow, I really can't see why they would want to release another film featuring the same old caracter fighting the same old fight, safe for just making money while shelling out another poor release.And I really can't see Maximus coming back for another movie either. The original Gladiator was a wonderful film and to have him 'survive' to part 2 just seems outrageous - even if they did a prequel and showed more of his adventures as a general.

Perhaps they will revive him, adriantc, we did not see him die, we did not see the gladiator take his last breath, they can always try that way or anyother, imagination is one thing human beeings have plenty.
I can not see anyone replacing Arnold, even the machine of the terminator itself was made with Arnold's face structure, i am sure you fans noticed that detail, i think it is impossible to replace Arnold, i just can't be attracted be Terminator 4 with some other actor, well, perhaps they will choose the right actor, i don't think Arnold is going to enter this one, he can't be at politics and movies at the same time, that is politically incorrect, if you all know what i mean!

But I think you will agree with me when I say that the death of the Gladiator is the cherry on the cake. If they were to make another movie they would probably say that thru a miracle he somehow survived. The whole point of the first movie is that he belived in something ("What we do in life echoes in eternity!"). The idea was that thru his sacrifice The Roman Empire could become a republic once more. Bringing him back would ruin that effect. It's just like making Titanic 2 and bringing Di Caprio back... A lot of people cried when they saw that he died so it would spoil the first movie if they would bring him back. Ok...no one will bring di caprio back but it is a good example for what would happen if they were to bring gladiator back. A prequel would make much more sense in that matter...

Yeah same opinion here... A new Terminator movie without Arnold would be a total disaster. No one could say "I"ll be back!" just as he did. But I don't think he has that much work to do that he couldn't make a movie. I think he has plenty of time to spare. The million dollar question is "Does he really want to make another Terminator?"

It may or may not help his campaign. If it gained him popularity, then yes, he'd do another movie.Personally, I thought The Matrix series was good to the last drop, but then that was majorly due to the exellent acting of Hugo Weaving - it let one look around the numerous plot holes.Arnold would be the same kind of bonding that would hold the movie together, and that may be enough to make people see it. I'd probably watch it, but I would not be afraid to "boo" it if it sucked.

I am a terminator series fan....after watching d third one,i was just hoping the fourth one comes.....n its there...gr8but im just wondering what will be the story this time..as the judgment day had come and the whole movie will show a war of future(nuclear war)...i m just hoping to see arnold starring...n the movie should not be a let down...

Edited by klusk (see edit history)

Arnold can't be prez...he wasn't born in the States. (No idea if anyone has already said it...I only read the OP)As for T4, I want to see it, knowing that it will come out. Although the terminator series isn't my favorite overall, I do think it's quite solid....though I think there could be a time frame / plot hole issue with it....not too sure though. <_<But anyways, I am definitely looking forward to it. I hope Arnold does play the Terminator again...I would be a bit disappointed if he wasn't there. I mean seriously, he made that movie what it was, not just the plot. When you think cyborgs about to take over the planet, you think 2 things: the Borg (Star Trek) and Arnold as the Terminator.

Edited by Inhuman (see edit history)