xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arbd

Trap17 Is Amazing Hosting Service

Yeah, I like too Xisto, it gives you descent speed, bandwith (well, not for intense file transfer), and ofcource... The Cpanel! I have been looking for Cpanel hosts, but most of them don't work, work very slow, or they are placing a banner on their pages. I'll never sign with them, couse... There is Xisto, thanks for the great host! :P

Trap17 is excellent high quality hosting, I am really impressed with their service and commitment to excellent, the community is great here.

I agree with you. this i is a best forum and the best hosting service i have found through google.I wil always be thnakful fo the service of Xisto.

Yeah Xisto is a great host. At first I had some troubles getting a good & decent host. I looked for many sites and signed up with a couple of hosting services but they turned out to be all frauds. They either show ads in big banner in the heading of my site or they want money or to sign up with their sister comnpanies to make the aqds removed. After a long & tiresomegoogle search i found Xisto!!! It's really great. They have no ads and above all most sites get a good support. I had signed up recently and now I have got an 500mb acc with 10gb bandwidth and above all it has no ads at all. It's like a dream come true for me. I just love trap. The mods and admins in the forums are gr8 and they helped me a lot to set up my acc. All my questions were answered. So I think on the net no one can serve better than Xisto!! that too FREE!There are many hosts which offer unlimited space & unlimited bandwidth but they end up giving no advanced tools to the user. They even stop userrs from using sendmail . fsockopen() is a too far fetched. Man they limit the users from all the available points. I think these sites should be banned.

Yeah this actually the best free web hosting site i have ever seen

look at the packages

Package 1 ( 20mb w/ 500mb BW): 10 Credits
----------------------------------------------------

Package 2 (500mb w/ 10000mb BW) : 30 Credits
-------------------------------------------------------

I think that's really a chance to pick up these packages .

As well as Xisto is giving a domain for :D 250 credits , that's really ausome .

But you know the best thing is that the site have a shoutbox and most of the member will prefer that
there r 2-3 website like Xisto ( but not that fine) , does have a shoutbox because of that the Inbox many member
r getting overful , the Xisto the prefectly set . You can see other website which r some what in the range neat to Xisto ,
they have some good offers i there website , but the new member in there website does'nt understand were to start first from .

I am yet to try out the free hosting, but i hear its basically renowned as the best. I've tried alot of hosts in my day and im hoping this one can put a smile on my face. I've been with sites that actually lag out and don't refresh my webpage till a good 1/2 - 1 hours wait.The forums and the whole credit hosting scheme is a marvelous way to endure your webhost users and a form of getting to know them before you let them host. It also makes use of the forums, another thing to add about the hosting credits is if a user becomes inactive it will terminate their account. If users only require a small amount of webspace and bandwidth they can select package 1, if not package 2 :(So many features are included with the host... MySQL, MyPHPAdmin, cpanel... its all their so i can't wait to try it out :D

I just got accepted to Xisto for a free hosting account and i'm about to finalize all my free hosting account and i hope it's as good as everyone said. I'm looking forward to using and if it's as good as everyone says i will place a link/button on my site to Xisto, so i can help spread the word about decent free web hosts that are still around.

Edited by armondtimesbelize (see edit history)

it IS just as good as everyone says. the only problem you will have is trying to figure out what to do with your hosting once you have it :)

I just got accepted to Xisto for a free hosting account and i'm about to finalize all my free hosting account and i hope it's as good as everyone said. I'm looking forward to using and if it's as good as everyone says i will place a link/button on my site to Xisto, so i can help spread the word about decent free web hosts that are still around.

yeah you don't have to but you should because they provide great hosting for free so the least you can do is put a link to Xisto. i'm going to do that when i start building my website which will hopefully be today! i hope everyone who has a website hosted by Xisto puts a link to Xisto.