xisto Community
antu

How Google Sends Money?

It is better for you to add your bank account number, the BIN.BIN - Bank Identification NumberAsk your bank, or log in in your bank website, and you can see your Bin there, then just add this number in the google payment setup.After entering the BIN, google will deposit a small amount of money in your bank account, about 80 to 1 euro, which you then must enter that number in the google bank account validation in order to validate your bank account.But first, google adsense will send you the PIN by letter to your mailing adress, your home adress, which you must enter to be able to recive money by online transfer.

Go to the third menu, and in payment setup or something like that, click in edit and then click add bank account.Anyway, you must click edit in all of those menus there, explore a while, get to know the fuctions and all that, do not waist time, you won't get your money untill you enter the pin (they will send the pin number to your home adress, which you much setup, after you earn 50 dollars, or else they won't pay you neither by cheque nor by bank account).

i think u can change it in ur options or something, because i used to use adsense and i remember u can change ur payment method somehow, like u can use paypal or u can use check and i guess u have to supply it either when u reach the 100$ point or you just have to find where u put it

Can anyone confirm the direct deposit to bank or paypal options? I have only ever heard of the standard mail by check, and since I am considering using adsense it would be very helpful to not get checks in the mail.For paypal do you need to get the pin in the mail or can you do it all online?Thanks in advance.

I already told this, but i will wuite it again all the steps:First register, create your google adsense account;Get the code to insert on your website, in each page you want it to appear;Customize the colors and template;Now get a bank account on your country/city;Now you need your bin (bank id number) to insert on the google payment setup;(Do this now! After you reach 50 euros/dollars, you will receive a letter from google to your home adress with a pin (private id number) which you must enter in the google payment setup, or you will never receive money from them!)After you enter the bin, they will deposit a very small ammount of money on your bank account, and when they do, you will have to digit the numbers of that amount of money on the google payment setup, or you will never receive money from them!You will receive only if you make 100 euros/dolars, and each time you do, they will pay you directly to your bank account, no check, no BS!!!Bank account = Creat one, and then ask them how you can login to your bank account throught the bank website, do not worry, it is all secure, all 128 bits encryption, and you will need to know a couple of passwords and logins, as well as you id and tax payers numbers too, they are needed for you to be able to login to your bank account, so do not go share them with your "friends"!