xisto Community
round

Hosting With Php hosting with mail() fuctions active

Thanks a lot for this information ! I was completely worried about knowing if trap had it enabled or not... Good thing to know <_<. Trap is more and more interesting to me and I'm sure I won't be able to look at any other free web hosting for a long time. I'm grateful I found trap !

so, does this site (Xisto) support mail() or not?
does anyone know?

Yes, the php mail() is enabled on all Xisto accounts.
Qupis.com does not have the mail function enabled.
If you need the mail function, read the Xisto readme to find out all the details on creating your free web hosting account.

Well, you came to the right place. Xisto offers the best free webhosting on the net. Unlimited emails, subdomains, add-on domains, and much more. Just post here a bit and apply. You won't regret it. There are plenty of other sites though. Just Google free PHP hosting. If worse comes to worse make an old computer a web server.

Free hosting used to be more generous in terms of email functions and database. Now most of the free hosting services offer you some space and limited functions to use. Try Xisto