xisto Community
renzokuken

Shadow Signature +new member

Hey, I'm new. I've been using Photoshop to make signatures for a while, just havent gotten any comments/ratings on them so far. I guess this would be the first place to start.

Here's one I made a few days ago:

Posted Image

Link

Rate, comment etc..

The dot overlay is a bit dark, try lowering the opacity on it. Something looks a bit screwy with your border too, like it's pixellated. I think it's your pattern overlay, so perhaps erase those bits with eraser. Otherwise its looking good. Welcome to Xisto :)

i think it looks great i haavent seen a good tech sig like that in a good while, and the scanlines dots whatever they are look good to me, keep it up.. ight.

Yeah it looks cool and impressive but I dont like they way of lots of patterns.. just dont like and the border of that teach thing need to be better dark red or black..

Imo you used too many tech brushes, like the circular one isn't really needed. But nice choice of render, sonic has that tech feel to him and fits in really well with the sig. Good job

i like it, but i dont care for the circles on the corners, and i dont know if that is tech brushing yu have in there, but it looks like a bit too much of that, its taking away from the well brushed background :)8.5/10